January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Noob says 'hola!'

:iconayalem:
Ayalem Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Professional Photographer
Hi,

I'm Mitch and i'm a new member on deviantART who just wanted to say 'hi!' and that I look forward to sharing work with people and seeing a load of the cool work out there on the interwebz! I'd appreciate any feedback people can give in the hope I can make this photography business into a career.

I started working professionally as a photographer about a year ago after my partner was seriously ill with cancer. After that and the fact I hated my job i decided I would go out and enjoy life a bit more. I packed in the crappy job and and started taking photography seriously. It's been a tough first year setting up my business and website but i'm hopeful i can make it work and hope that deivantART can help me get down the right path! you can find my website at [link] (critique welcomed).

From the initial few hours of uploading some of my work here, it seems a promising place to be and the community seems lively :)

Anyway, enough dribble.. nice to meet you deviants!

Ayalem

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconlmiris:
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey, glad to meet you! I'm sorry for you partner, you must have been very good, 'cause you're pictures are gorgeous! I'd love to be your friend! :)
Ayalem Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Professional Photographer
Hey thanks and likewise:)
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Cool :)
Lmiris Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
How are you doing?
:icondaisytailsmousery:
DaisyTailsMousery Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
Hi :) Nice to meet you
Hiya and likewise :)
DaisyTailsMousery Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
How are you?
Sleepy and annoyed there is no snow as predicted here this morning! .. wanted to go out with my camera!

Guess i'll just have to upload more of my photos :)
DaisyTailsMousery Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013
OMG I HATE snow! In WI You get sick of it by the time Thanksgiving comes around lol. I personally like taking pictures where there's no snow (I dont get wet when crawling around on the ground for that perfect shot) I am just glad I am in Texas now :) I am going home tomorrow though, and sadly, there's more than a foot of the awful stuff
I'm one of those nutters who will be hanging off a cliff in snow by a small twig for 3 hous and waiting for sunset to get it perfect though ;P .. rolling in snow just makes it more fun!
Add a Comment: