Closed to new replies
January 13, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

Wanting to get to know some people into Photography / Furries

:iconcody-h:
Cody-H Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student Photographer
Hey. ^^ I'm a beginner photographer from Colorado, with a strong future interest in Fursuitng and A career / as a Photographer / In the music-technology area. I'd like to get to know some people who do photography, and especially, those who are into the Furry Fandom!

I like to listen to select songs from artists like Maroon5, Owl City, E-Type, and a lot of artists from 95.7 The Party! (Denver, CO Radio Station)

Currently 16 years old. On Driver's Permit. I'm a real (but not annoying) talkative person, very friendly. As long as you don't mind Fursuits, please stop by to say Hi!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkingbjkoopa:
KingBJKoopa Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:meow: It's a cat! Cats...cats...lol that's a fun word...cats... x3 hai bro
:iconfolji:
Folji Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I tend to be pretty talkative as well. =P I'd say welcome, but then I noticed you've already been here for nine months, so hi!
Heya Folji! How are you today? Also, what type of arts are you into? ^^
I'm pretty good, thanks! Trying to keep tonight from being too late of a night, as I'm heading off on a furniture shopping trip to redecorate a small room, hehe, but other than that I'm pretty good. =P And I'm into a little bit of this and that, although sci-fi and fantasy painting and illustrating is probably what I'm into the most since that's what I usually tend to do. Tend to explore a lot of different kinds of art, though, even if I'm still not particularly fond of poetry, abstract art, anime styles and things like that.

Gonna go ahead and guess you're into photography, hehe. :giggle:
Neat! I like fantasy and some sci-fi.

Sounds fun!

You bet!
Oh yeah? What kind of fantasy and sci-fi is your favourite? Personally I'm a fan of less "classic" and more stylized fantasy, like the Warcraft, Guild Wars and some Final Fantasy settings, while the science fiction stuff can go everywhere from near future to way off beyond the stars. :eager:
I (as you can already probably tell) like a lot of Furry / Anthro stuff. I guess if this classifies, I like Star-wars / Star-trek every now and then.
You don't say, huh? :giggle: Star Wars and Star Trek is pretty fun, especially the extended Star Wars universe, though personally I also think Firefly and similar series are pretty neat. Kinda like that retro-modern-in-space approach to science fiction.

And I dabble a bit in furry stuff myself, mainly because I find the whole thing pretty interesting and because I've managed to accumulate a whole lot of friends who are into it, though I tend to only make a deal of it around other furries. =P
Yeah, they're a bunch of fun. ^^

Neat! If you stick around, basicly the only things I'll be working with are FurSuits and Photography. :meow:
(1 Reply)
:iconcatstar911:
catstar911 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Student
HI!
Add a Comment: