I Need A Cup of Friendship. :D

U-Umm. Hi There. :D. I am quite new here on dA so I decided to make a forum and look for some people who will be my friends. :D. I wan to talk to somebody! :onfire:, Haha. Anyway, Hi there. :D
Comments86
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hey :meow:
Wanna be friends ? :dummy:
Sure! Haha. Aww. Hatsune Miku. :D
ha , yea , shes cute :D
How are you ? :meow:
I'm fine. :D. How bout you? :D. Haha! I just took a gulp of coffee and now I am imagining something to draw.:D
Thats good then :)
Im fine too ^^ thanx :)
Oh okay , sounds great :D
Hello and welcome! xD Cool username too :D
Thank you! Haha! :D
Welcome to dA! I am on pretty much constantly so message me anytime if you have questions or are bored :3 How are you doing today?
I'll bookmark your account to remember you, though your username is unique and catchy. :D. Everything is quite fine, haven't been on these past days 'cause of fever. I am fine now though, haha. :D
Happy to hear you are doing better! Actually instead of bookmark you can always watch, that way you will see anytime I upload arts or post a journal/poll.
Aww. I already did. Haha! :D. It just happened that there might come a time that I could have watched 900 or much deviants that I could have forgotten, and it is so sad to forget those people who approached me first. :D
Oh I see^^ Well you can actually manage your friends and label them in different categories if that helps :)
Oh! That is so convenient! I'll give it a try then. :p
Yeah it is nice :)
Welcome to deviantart! I like meeting new people so we can talk if you like (:
That is so nice of you. :D. I would love to talk to lots of people,too! :D
Hiyas ^^ I'm always up for a chat so feel free to talk to me anytime when you feel bored or lonely <3
I hope you've gotten used to dA by now~ If not, I'll always be here to answer any questions you have about the site ;3
Do you have any particular interests?
What kind of music do you listen to?
I draw, dance, act, and, talk. And most of all, I talk! A LOT, really. Haha! Music? Well, I don't have any preferences in music, probably I would like the music as long as my brother won't sing it? Haha! He destroyed the sound barrier, seriously, XDD. JK. :D
Oooh that's great :L I'm a very talkative person myself~ XD I'm curious as to what kind of art you like to draw o3o are you going to be submitting any deviations soon?~
LOL! Do you like to listen to Vocaloid? :3
Yes, sooner as possible, probably after fixing some tings outside this wonderland. :). I do draw doodles or something that resemble it. Haha. I do! Seriously! Haha!
Yay! I'll look forward to it then! XD
Wow! Who are your favourite vocaloids? OuO
Len,Rin, and, Kaito! Of course, Miku as well! :D
Welcome to deviantART! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :)

What are some of your hobbies and interests? :la:
Hi! :D. I love to doodle things. :D, I sing and act too. XD. Haha. But most of the time, I love having friends and being helful .:)