Details

Closed to new replies
January 12, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 20

My Introduction

:iconfudoth:
Hello, my name is Furanku, people just call me Fu. I semi-new to the site and finally came around to making my own little hello thread. I am lookng for people whom I can share my hobbies and interests with and simply just be social and make new friends. If you are interested in that message me :)

I am from Boston, Ma I work as CGD (Concept Game Designer) for Fuism Studios.

I'm sure I'll get some good and bad experiences as time passes but as of now its a pleasure.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfreyv:
freyv Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Welcome, then! I'm Lyllisa (or Lisa), I really hope you grow to like dA as much as we do! :aww:
If you're looking for some friends, I'd love for you to join my new group! [link]
It's pretty small right now, but if you join and some more people join, we'll hopefully grow to quite the little gang after a while!
You can also submit your art there to share with all our future members and watchers!
What is your group about Lisa?
Also thanks for the warm welcome! I feel fuzy.
:iconfreyv:
freyv Jan 15, 2013  Student Digital Artist
It's all about exposure and sharing art, and hopefully making some friends and having some contests in the future! :aww:
In that case, I shall hastly join!
Hello, Nia thanks for the warm welcome. How is your morning, afternoon proceeding?
:iconniacherryblossom:
niacherryblossom Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Eating Sunday lunch and playing COD on my ds.....on my bed relaxing...lol even if some MP players are stressing me out......lol.
ah~ I haven't played COD in a few days, almost a week. Still trying to find someone to do the zombie game with However, playing on PC means having fun with cheaters. Uh~ the life story so making some food for my four kids while writing my manga story. hah~
Yeah i know what u mean i was just watching guys hunt for boosters in COD its fun ......but i can't play it online....argh.....oh great i guess they will love what u prepare for them.
So where you from?
Trinidad that's in the Caribbean.
Add a Comment: