My Introduction

Hello, my name is Furanku, people just call me Fu. I semi-new to the site and finally came around to making my own little hello thread. I am lookng for people whom I can share my hobbies and interests with and simply just be social and make new friends. If you are interested in that message me :)

I am from Boston, Ma I work as CGD (Concept Game Designer) for Fuism Studios.

I'm sure I'll get some good and bad experiences as time passes but as of now its a pleasure.
Comments21
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome, then! I'm Lyllisa (or Lisa), I really hope you grow to like dA as much as we do! :aww:
If you're looking for some friends, I'd love for you to join my new group! [link]
It's pretty small right now, but if you join and some more people join, we'll hopefully grow to quite the little gang after a while!
You can also submit your art there to share with all our future members and watchers!
What is your group about Lisa?
Also thanks for the warm welcome! I feel fuzy.
It's all about exposure and sharing art, and hopefully making some friends and having some contests in the future! :aww:
In that case, I shall hastly join!
Hello, Nia thanks for the warm welcome. How is your morning, afternoon proceeding?
Eating Sunday lunch and playing COD on my ds.....on my bed relaxing...lol even if some MP players are stressing me out......lol.
ah~ I haven't played COD in a few days, almost a week. Still trying to find someone to do the zombie game with However, playing on PC means having fun with cheaters. Uh~ the life story so making some food for my four kids while writing my manga story. hah~
Yeah i know what u mean i was just watching guys hunt for boosters in COD its fun ......but i can't play it online....argh.....oh great i guess they will love what u prepare for them.
So where you from?
Trinidad that's in the Caribbean.
Ah must be nice weather. I perfer the cold and as such I am from Boston, Ma USA.
View all replies
hello Furanku i'm bery welcome to Da
Complicated I suppose but about to crash for the day night. EST here. You ?
Hello :) I'm kinda new, too. How are you?