Closed to new replies
January 11, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

Not new but looking to network!

:iconjuturn-al:
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hello deviants! I've been a member for a long while now. I just recently started being active in the community. I don't really have friends that are into art in real life so I have to rely on other sources like DA :). Let's network and be friends!! Ask me a question and I'll answer it.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsarcasm-for-morons:
Sarcasm-for-morons Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Student General Artist
hey. I also happen to be in a similar situation, having been on hiatus :p.
If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hmm if money wasn't a factor, I would go to space :) Only a few people in the world get's to experience that!

What about you?
:iconsarcasm-for-morons:
Sarcasm-for-morons Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Student General Artist
I always wanted to be an astronaut when I was little. My best friend wanted to be a Ghostbuster. We settled on busting ghosts....in space. Russia has a space hotel of sorts, but it's aimed at crazy rich people. :(
As for me, I'd probably want to....oh, I don't know. I guess I'd like to skydive, but not right now because my parachute'd probably freeze in this weather.
Hmm, okay then, another random question! Do you like cats or dogs better?
I've always liked cats better. Dogs need a lot more love and commitment than cats do, not that I'd really mind, but it'd get tiring. Plus, the internet loves cats.
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Mar 3, 2013  Professional General Artist
nice! I had to google up space hotel! That'll be the dream, I just find space interesting and "quiet".
Skydiving sounds cool and affordable at least and do-able I might add.
I was invited to indoor skydiving but rejected the offer, maybe I should've said yes!
I am a cat person. I think the internet loves cats because a majority of people like cats! at least that's my theory.

IF you had to pick a dog as a pet, what kind of dog would you get?
:iconannadelinda:
ANNAdeLinDa Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
hello!
what is your favorite M&M color?
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
Don't really have a preference but if I had to choose, it'll be blue. What yours?
:iconsaoirse-07:
Saoirse-07 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Would you rather every movie you watch replaces the lead role with Nicholas Cage or every song you hear is performed by Nickelback?
haha that's pretty random, I would choose Nicholas Cage if I had to. ;)
Saoirse-07 Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Good answer haha
hahah wow, so I'm guessing you would pick Nicholas Cage too??
How about, every movie you watch replaced the lead role with Pee Wee Herman or every song you hear is performed by Nickelback?
Pee Wee Herman. For sure. XD
Anything is better than Nickelback are you kidding
hahah, yeah I actually would laugh and enjoy the movies all day with Pee Wee in every movie :D I second what you say about Nickelback :)
Finally someone who agrees :D
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Professional General Artist
Well I hope we aren't the only ones on dA that agrees :D
(1 Reply)
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hii how are you?
what are you're hobbies?
do you have pets?
How old are you? :D
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hey! sorry for this late response but I am doing good! just busy with a lot of new art projects.
The only other thing I do besides drawing and painting is building computers
I do have a pet! A lovely grey tuxedo cat!
I just turned a quarter of a century years old :jawdrop:
How are you? do you have any pets or hobbies?
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
nice to hear :D

building computers seems difficult to me, must be awesume that you can make your own computer :D

25 years old ain't that old , just the way you said is so made it look like it was sooooo much :D

Im fine thank, I've got to draw 64 sexy character :D but im not that good :D soo I'll have to practise allot.
I have an hamster, a dog, 4 cats, a turtle, 3 birds and that's is.
these animal are seperated between 2 houses xD

my hobbies are, drawing/painting/writing/reading and Im active on a hackersforum, but I don't hack my self :D
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Professional General Artist
Well thanks for making me feel young again! :D
I think anyone can build computers, it's very simple actually!
Just keep drawing and you'll see improvements in no time, trust me :) and 64 character's?!that's a lot of characters to draw.
Speaking of a lot of, you have a handful of pets! I wish I had birds to draw, they seem fun.
Cool how you're reading on a hackers forum ;), I've taken a class on "ethical hacking" and it's really interesting. My instructor showed some really cool hacking stuff that it's scary!
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
theheeh I'll try allot.. Yeah I know and they aren't all the easiest one :( but I dont mind trying :D

you can also look up for bird reference on the internet and draw them from that?

birds are great fun! no-one expect them to have a character but they have one soo badly :D

theheh do you want the url of the hackersforum Im active at?
Currently it is under ddos (the owner and two admin where soo foolish to dare people to get it down.. they are doing that now.)

thanks to the forum did I now know that that one boy here with his fake url to get free points was a log collector..
If you would open his url (then depens what kind of virus he uses) your information would be sended to him and he will have all you information..
if you save your passwords on the pc then it's even more easier to get your information >.< so I never save my passwords on my pc..

at times I ask my bf to hack me (with his stealerr) and then he only gets my ip-adress and the drivers Im using, windows 8 or w/e

I don't really know allot about hacking, only in what my bf is active and what he explains to me. And of 2 othermember and what they explain to me.
but I don't attent to use it my self.

Too much trouble for information that I wouldnt use.. I would feel sooo guilty. xD

theheh hacking aint scary but more logic.. it's like getting through the holes of the law..
I think it's more like a kind of art ;)
haha very interesting! I never looked at hacking as an art form! Yeah that'll be great if you provided the forums url. I agree with you with the saved passwords, we had a whole chapter talking about keyloggers and people can even access your computer with a simple click of a link. Great hackers can really mask their "intruder programs".
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
the forum : www.fkn0wned.com

yes indeed.. I think it's really great to see how they are doing it aslong it doesn't affect yourself :/
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Professional General Artist
nice! i'll check it out once theyre up :)
(1 Reply)
:iconpetrova:
petrova Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist
Hi, welcome to the forums :aww:

I saw you like hiking, any favourite memory of a hike?
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Professional General Artist
Yes! actually the best hike I had was when I went to Maui Hawaii. Such a nice place for a hike and beautiful views. I also take a local hike in some areas of where I live, very great for relaxing. I feel like hiking this weekend now! (see what you did!) :D
:iconpetrova:
petrova Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013  Hobbyist
Oh wow, that must have been amazing!

All I have to say: :evillaugh:
If you do, have a great hike and stay safe.
Thank you! and yes I had an alright hike. it's always nice to get some fresh air!
:icongyr633:
Gyr633 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hello, friend! What kinds of hobbies do you have besides art?

I like to read manga, watch anime, read comics, read, shop, and sometimes do crafts and make-up aswell as art.
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Professional General Artist
Hey there again! how's it going?
Well besides art, nothing really (yeah I'm kind of boring). If I get the chance to go out I really like nature like hiking and stuff like that, it calms my mind.

I have a few friends that read manga,comics and watch anime but I never got into it. What would you suggest that would be interesting? Oh and I actually read some graphic novels like From Hell and Walking Dead
Gyr633 Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
It's going good!
I like nature aswell. One of my favorite things is to just go to the park, and chill. On the other hand, though, I hate bugs....Uck.

Alot of people like Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece, so those might be a good starting point if you're looking into manga/anime.

I haven't heard of From Hell, what is it about?

And yes, walking Dead is a good one :) I got to about volume 7, and quit for awhile, but I'm thinking of starting up again.
Juturn-AL Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Professional General Artist
Nature is nice but I do agree with you on the bugs part. The only real bug I hate when hiking and in general are mosquitos!

From Hell is a take on "Jack the Ripper" very interesting. I read it about a decade ago haha really long time ago. There's also a film adaptation of it but I never watched it.

I've heard of bleach and naruto but never watched them. I'll see if it's on hulu :)
Gyr633 Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Mosquitoes are the worst!! Mosquitoes and gnats are the only bugs that really bother me when I'm walking around outside.

From Hell sounds interesting.

Alright awesome. They should be on Hulu.
Naruto is cool. Only watched a couple of episodes though. I've only been a fan of anime/manga style artwork when I used to play a lot of rpg nd jmmorpg games back in the day. Something about controlling the characters rather than watching is different to me (I just sounded stupid right about now).
Gyr633 Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
It didn't sound stupid! That makes perfect sense! It's something about being able to control the journey of the characters that people love, that's why they play games!
Yes!!! It's like putting yourself in someone else's shoes! Ahh the great days when I used to game, too bad I don't have time for that now.
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: