Details

Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7
:iconsophalope:
Sophalope Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
Hiya! My name is Sophie! I'm pretty new here and I want to meet some people! I've only met a few so far and I figured putting a forum up here was the easiest way to meet new people!
So anyways, I like to draw, read, listen to music,RP, hang out, ski... etcetera, etcetera, etcetera...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontdroid:
tdroid Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013
Hello, I am pleased to meet you. Sort of meet you. I am a nobody really, but I do like some of the same things you do(RP, draw, read) so I am sure we'd get along nicely.
You're clearly somebody and you sound pretty cool. I'm pleased to meet you too.
What's your name? What kinds of roleplays do you like? And what's your favorite book?
My name is Tommy, though I usually don't use it on the net. Most people just call me Tdroid or simply T, if they know me. Any of the three are good with me, so take your pic.

I prefer fantasy roleplays, but I like it mostly for the storytelling so the details further are not all that important to me. I prefer to not be caught up in characters sheets and the like though.

And my fav book is the LotR trilogy.
Hmm, I agree, profiles take a lot of time. I usually just describe in my posts if I can...
And I also like fantasy RPs.
I'll call you T.
Sounds good to me.

If you are interested, I have a RP in the making right now, set in a fantasy universe of my own. There are very few limits on how the story can go, start etc. since it is about telling a characters story.
I am very much interested. It sounds cool.
Awesome. Most of the basic information you'll need can be found here: [link]

Just send me a Note or reply to that journal for more information. No need to clug up your welcome thread with my stuff ;)
Add a Comment: