Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 10, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

Greetings from dusty outback Australia (that place where everything tries to kill ya)

:iconkillerwig:
... honestly it's not that bad out here. Snakes will leave you alone if you stand still and don't annoy them.

Anyway - I've been doing digital art for quite a while now and I've known about DA for years, but this is the first time I actually joined in with the fun. It's been a while since I did any traditional art with oils or acrylics, but looking to get back into that too if I can find time (Married with kids, so time is at a premium these days).

Really like horror art, fantasy, anything strange and unusual, scuba kung fu, garden gnome destruction, smoking kippers for breakfast, Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!

Look, my first forum doodle - a fish! : ><">

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconrandomrobskii:
RandomRobskii Jan 10, 2013  Student Filmographer
Evening from Cardiff! Have you ever tried typing (^^^) or (")> in on facebook in a message to someone? your fish reminded me of it. :la:
Ello there - I've seen these new-fangled emotes on facebook, but I'm waiting for the ascii art revival... now for a bigger fish!

~~~.,--,_
__~_\.---'-._
\\.'.--".....///o\
//..'--._....\\__/
~~.`"--(/"`

well... sort of.
:iconfuyuko7:
Fuyuko7 Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I'm from Perth lol
Dam the summer heat
Hey there - and you got some more heading your way over next week. Been up to 47 here - the bloody road was melting the other day.. heheh... gotta love summer. :D
:iconfuyuko7:
Fuyuko7 Jan 10, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I prefer winter :D
:iconsorrowking:
All I have to say is DUUUUUDE!!!!!
:iconkaber13:
kaber13 Jan 10, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Wecome to the chattier side of DA. Though I'm generaly too busy to do much chatying.
Thanks for the welcome :) I know all about busy too, but I'm just waiting to pass out suddenly as I've been awake for far too long. I reckon any attempt at being busy right now would have unpredictable results... like, I might set fire to something, or myself! Or I might even unexpectedly open up a wormhole to another realm and usher in a two-millenia-long era of distopian corruption... oh wait, that already happened.

Nap time soon :)
:iconniacherryblossom:
niacherryblossom Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hello and welcome to DA i'm berry nice meeting you and i love your avatar picture.
Hey thank you for the warm welcome. That picture was taken when I just got my dreadlocks done - they turned out pretty good :)
Add a Comment: