Not new but would love to make some friends!

Hello I am shadowfoxnjp formerly shadowfoxna I am looking for some new friends to chat with at stuff. I enjoy drawing, mostly I draw animals but anywho I am probably the most reandom person you'll meet because I can't usually stay put for more then 10 seconds or keep on topic to save my life.
Comments121
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Comment Flagged as Spam
Well they are freaken adorible.
Comment Flagged as Spam
:) So what else do you like besides pikachu?
Comment Flagged as Spam
Furrys are pretty cool I've met a few fursuiters now I would never go that far because I swear those suits are to hot I don't care what people say, Oh and pichu ok.
Sure, I can be your friend. If you don't mind a geek from Norway that is. Not too picky about the subject either, and I am fairly hard to offend. Hopefully that'll qualify.
Sounds good to me how's norway? I've never been there.
Bit cold right now, but it is generally a nice and peaceful place. What about you, how's your land like?
Right now its raining and a little chilly right now, most of the year its hot and humid the swamps are pretty neat though.
Hello :) What kind of things do you enjoy drawing?
I enjoy drawing animals mostly wolves.
Wow I had the same idea as you! go to the newbie forum and find some friends lol! Is your favorite thing to draw foxes?
Canines really foxes, wolves wild dog and such :).
cool :) People are my thing. I can't do the fur thing very well :/
if you have the right brushes its easy ^-^ but then again it took me 3 weeks to learn it ok and I'm still learning.
Yeah I always forget that brushes can actually make a difference and end up using most of the basic brushes. I guess using the one I use for hair could work but I have to get better at laying hair first probably so it looks natural.
I like the way you do your hair now its still amazing :).
Thanks :) I've been working on it for a while but it still feels stiff to me. Maybe it's because I have naturally crazy hair :P
View all replies
have you ever touched a fox ;_;
I have a fox tail >.< thats about as close as you'll get.
aw damn..
i've hugged a llama before and fed it biscuits from my mouth
Thats pretty sweet, I herd you can now adopt demesticated foxes but they are like $1000 each >.<.
i would love a fennec ;_;
but yea they cost a lot and it's also unfair to them