Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 36

Not New, But I'd Like To Make Friends.

:iconzankjra:
ZankJra Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
So... I've been here for a year and a half or so but im pretty new to the forums. Anyways I' guess it gets sorta boring looking throw art without people to talk about it with or about other things. So...yes, a little a bout me.

I'm a 16 year old weirdo. I have VERY poor social skills and tend to pause a lot when talking. I'm addicted to music and manga. My art style is that great but I'm working on it. Uh... What else... Wow I already ran out of things to say. Heh. Well... I might seem mean at times... But really I'm not that bad. I just tend to not get along with females often so if you're easily offended... Sorry...? Yeah... That's all that comes to mind. So..

.0-0/) hi whoever reads this...

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfruittartz:
FruitTartz Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Harro there ^o^/
What kind of mangas are you reading atm? :3 Your first or favourite?
and what kind of music do you like to listen to? :L
ZankJra Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
Hello ^~^/)
Currently I'm reading magi, the lambrith or magic. Sword art online, berserk, and + anima. They are quite the interesting kind. I'm guessing you read manga also, so what are you reading at the moment?

Music? Wow well it varies from John Mayer, to nonpoint. Heh. Currently I'm a bit obsesse with dance Gavin dance and sleeping with sirens but i dont narrow myself to just that. i like all sorts if music :3 you?
FruitTartz Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Oooh I've heard of those, but I haven't actually gone around to reading them xD Yeah, I read manga :3 I'm currently reading Melancholy of Haruhui Suzumiya after (almost) finishing the anime (which is really awesome, might I add). Do you have an all time favourite manga? :L

Ahaha I don't know those kind of music XD; Even though I listen to a wide range of music (mostly pop), I usually limit down to just listening to Vocaloid, and jpop songs so yeah~ Completely different from type you'd listen to XP Have you heard of Vocaloid? o3o
ZankJra Jan 11, 2013  Student General Artist
hmm i dont always watch the animes. i find mangas to be better but thats just my opinion, although now you got me curious, i might go check thoes out.my all time favorite has to be +anima. its a short ( moon manga, no anime although i wish it was. its really god but if i tell you a littleill spoil it since its that short haha. whats yours?

hey! dont underestimate my music range, ofcourse i know vocaloid im listening to Until the bitter end by fukue=wa and miku as i type heh. and also, i have my onw liking of jpop, and jrock. boybands (dont judge me) 12012 arre awesome for jrock. also kpop isnt that bad either, im secretly in love with shinee, -3-
FruitTartz Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah normally I'd prefer mangas since they're generally the original and everything, y'know :3 However, there are cases like Code Geass which started as an anime, not manga. Those kind of animes are gold *A* I love Code Geass so much <33 It's one of my favorites >A< Another one of my favorites is Rozen Maiden~ <3 It's the first anime/manga I ever saw, and I still love it even till now <3 the art, storyline, characters, they're awesome *u* It's a personal taste though xD

Another great anime that I like is Guilty Crown. Man. That one. Is. Just. <3. Even though I dislike the fact how it's so closely similar to Code Geass (Code Geass will always be the best, might I add), I still have to admit it's really good. The bg music. The animation. It's perfect. Especially the music. The music is badass <3 I kept listening to the op and ed on repeat <3 I still can't get tired of listening to it XD The character developments are really good too ^^ A good recommendation if you haven't watched already. (It was pretty popular, so you've probably seen it anyways but just sharing my fanlove out there <3)

I've heard of +anima as really good o3o I never got around to reading it though for some reason e_e I'll probably read it soon lol xD ~
I've got so much interesting mangas that I want to read - to the point that I forget the mental list one by one as I attempt to shorten it eue

Woah! It seems like your music range is much larger than mine haha;; Who's your favourite Vocaloid? :3
:iconpoofmaster0303:
no!!!!I'm the wierdo!!!!!!!!!!
ZankJra Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
We is both weirdos 0^0
Okay yay!!!!! I loge being a weirdo!!!:dummy:
ZankJra Jan 8, 2013  Student General Artist
Weirdo party? *^*
fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! note me!!plz