Closed to new replies
January 7, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 40

Hello, I'm not sure if I'm new, but I am looking for new people to talk to

:iconbradfordsenial:
Bradfordsenial Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello, I don't have anyone to talk to on this site. So I want to find and meet new and awesome people that also shares the same interests as me.

Here's a little about my self
I'm a hobbyist traditional cartoon artist that hopefully will switch to digital since I'm getting a graphic tablet soon. I am just sixteen years old and in my final year of high school. I am heavily influenced to draw by the many of cartoons and anime and games I played and I watched when I was kid.

There hopefully that will start up a conversation or something. Can't wait to see those replies.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconziahy0nchume:
ZiahY0nchume Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello!!!! I certainly like your artwork. The change from traditional to digital is a little scary. or to me it is. I never like using graphics tablets. It's a learning curve that takes time to develop T__T But I would suggest a Yinova Tablet 10" inch for starting with digital drawing. It's good for it's price and much more affordable than most on screen tablets.
Bradfordsenial Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thanks for the tip. I really appreciate the advice but I already bought one. Im not sure Its a really good tablet since I was on a budget but it is a Bamboo tabet so Im happy enough.

I dont know, for me Its getting awfully frustrating not being able to color my stuff since I cant afford the essentials I needed. So I just decided to go digital so I can truely put alot more detail than I could wit just a pen and paper. I just need to find a good software >_<"
ZiahY0nchume Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Recently Adobe CS2 has become free to use or you can use inkscape. There are plently of softwares available for use. For me, I pen and ink on paper with a lightboard then scan my drawings into photoshop if I need to clean things up.
Bradfordsenial Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
well, I`ll be sure to check out Adobe CS2 since I already know what inkscape is.
ZiahY0nchume Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I found it somewhere around the forums not sure where now. there is always google xD
Bradfordsenial Featured By Owner Jan 14, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
that is true xD
:iconkatieamiot:
KatieAmiot Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hello there! :D I must say your art work is fabulous for someone so young! Though it doesn't really matter how old you are I guess... but welcome to DA C:
yeah I guess but I needed something to talk about so hello
:iconpacharchar:
PACHARCHAR Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello, it's nice to meet you! How are you?
oh Im doing great after having an upset stomach
Add a Comment: