Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 70

Not all that new, but would Like to meet new people ! :)

:iconzimbauka:
zimbauka Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Hey My names Christie !
I joined DA a while back but only recently got back into it would love to meet some new people :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcityprincess01:
cityprincess01 Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013   General Artist
Hi, my name is Kate :wave:
I've been on deviantart for 2 months but have known about the site for a long time before that
:icondanlayton:
danlayton Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Hey,
I'm from Australia ^^ and was inactive for a long time too.
Yay you like Adventure Time too :w00t:
Can I ask where you studied graphic design? I'm interested in an online course via TAFE.
I love this artwork of yours:

Can you tell me a bit about him? =)
:iconthewitheredrose:
TheWitheredRose Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hello :aww:
zimbauka Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Hey hows it going? :)
:iconthewitheredrose:
TheWitheredRose Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
It's going well. Life is pretty chill, just sometimes confusing, ya know? I'm trying to catch up on my life in art. Right now it's just doodles and learning.

What sort of artist are you?
:iconbubbledriver:
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013  Student Filmographer
Good day Christie.You seem like a nice person and I also like making new friends! : ) So...Random conversation starter? Any hobbies? :p
zimbauka Featured By Owner Jan 9, 2013
Hey hows it going? and thankyou you seem nice too :) haha
Um hobbies...hobbies i was a hair dresser so i suppose thats a hobby haha i also do quite a bit of gaming i draw I love cooking even though i cant cook :L how about you?
:iconbubbledriver:
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Jan 10, 2013  Student Filmographer
Oh,it's busy for me,just started school again.Wow,a hairdresser?That's brilliant! I always thought it's an awesome skill to have! Ooh! What kind of games do you like? My favourite games are the legend of zelda, Jak and Daxter series,TF2,Nights into dreams,King of Fighters,Sphinx and the cursed mummy,Skull girls and Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game to name a few! I personally play more for the storyline though or character designs in the case of TF2. :) I can't cook well, though I can turn out a mean japanese noodle omelette .:) So, how has your week been going so far? My week has been fraught by an overwhelming amount of assignments ,getting scolded by the head teacher for getting my assignment not up to his standard ..the whole class too,thus everyone has been really grumpy this whole week,panicking over paying school fees,and losing some valuable items before finding them,so I hope you are having a better week!
:iconstingroll:
StingRoll Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
G'Day Christie!
At my age I don't know if I can be classified as a new people :D but welcome back aboard regardless.
zimbauka Featured By Owner Jan 8, 2013
Hey hows it going? :)
haha everyones classed as new when i first meet them :)
and thankyou Just took a look at you're art you have a serious gift ! :)
Add a Comment: