Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

New(-ish) to dA, and looking for a good friend :)

:iconruisuke:
ruisuke Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there! You can just call my Rui or whatever nickname that you come up with. I'm not THAT new to dA, as I'm sure you can tell. Just looking for some friendly chatter :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnyx-aeterna:
Nyx-Aeterna Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey there! (: I've been on dA for four years now, so I can promise you that this site is a good experience. What do you hope to gain from this site? And what's this I hear about a RP group?
:iconjustineofthevespas:
JustineOfTheVespas Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi there!
We seem to like some of the same games. Zelda is my favorite series. :)
ruisuke Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
what are your favorite games in the series? for my its a tie between twilight princess and skyward sword c:
:iconjustineofthevespas:
JustineOfTheVespas Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
For me it's a tie between Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time, but right after those two I'd have to say Twilight Princess as well. :)
nice c: i haven't gotten around to playing OoT yet. i was still trying to beat hero mode in SS (which i did! <3 )so that's next on my list c:
:iconsophalope:
Sophalope Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student General Artist
Hey! I was looking for some friends also, seeing as I'm new here! I also like to RP!
what kind of RPs do you like to do? c:
:iconsophalope:
Sophalope Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student General Artist
I'm not sure how RPing is on DA, but where I used to RP, I always said original. High school and 1D roleplays are BORINGGGGG! At least there, those sorts of RPs were considered noobish. Although really, as long as everybody has good SPaG and RPs in the 3rd person, I'm happy.
:iconpurplesnowcones:
PurpleSnowcones Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
oh, hello there and here's a late welcome to deviantART :XD: do you do RPing by any chance?
yes, i do! in fact i'm trying to get an RP group started. you can check it out on my page! c:
Add a Comment: