Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 6, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 31

New(-ish) to dA, and looking for a good friend :)

:iconruisuke:
ruisuke Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hi there! You can just call my Rui or whatever nickname that you come up with. I'm not THAT new to dA, as I'm sure you can tell. Just looking for some friendly chatter :)

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnyx-aeterna:
Nyx-Aeterna Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey there! (: I've been on dA for four years now, so I can promise you that this site is a good experience. What do you hope to gain from this site? And what's this I hear about a RP group?
:iconjustineofthevespas:
JustineOfTheVespas Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi there!
We seem to like some of the same games. Zelda is my favorite series. :)
ruisuke Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student Digital Artist
what are your favorite games in the series? for my its a tie between twilight princess and skyward sword c:
:iconjustineofthevespas:
JustineOfTheVespas Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
For me it's a tie between Skyward Sword and Ocarina of Time, but right after those two I'd have to say Twilight Princess as well. :)
nice c: i haven't gotten around to playing OoT yet. i was still trying to beat hero mode in SS (which i did! <3 )so that's next on my list c:
:iconsophalope:
Sophalope Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student General Artist
Hey! I was looking for some friends also, seeing as I'm new here! I also like to RP!
what kind of RPs do you like to do? c:
:iconsophalope:
Sophalope Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Student General Artist
I'm not sure how RPing is on DA, but where I used to RP, I always said original. High school and 1D roleplays are BORINGGGGG! At least there, those sorts of RPs were considered noobish. Although really, as long as everybody has good SPaG and RPs in the 3rd person, I'm happy.
:iconpurplesnowcones:
PurpleSnowcones Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
oh, hello there and here's a late welcome to deviantART :XD: do you do RPing by any chance?
yes, i do! in fact i'm trying to get an RP group started. you can check it out on my page! c:
:iconpurplesnowcones:
PurpleSnowcones Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I don't really like to join RP groups, sorry ^^;
that's perfectly fine c:
:iconphinnimonster:
Phinnimonster Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013   General Artist
Hey! Is that G-Dragon webcam I see? (:
ASSDFGHJKL;;; yes c: he's my absolute bias <3 well, within YG.
GD is cool (: My fave is TOP.. but I love everyone in BigBang :heart:
TOP is very nice c: what other k-pop groups do you listen to?
Hmm mostly Infinite and 2PM, with a little bit of Shinee (who doesn't ;P), Dalmation, Exo, and others. What about you?
infinite, 2NE1, SHINee (taemin <3), jay park, and BAP are my main favorites, and aside from that a little bit from every group c:
Onew is my bias from SHINee <3 I like Taemin too! Oh yeah, 2NE1, BAP and Jay Park are good too (: Have you seen any kdrama?
i've seen a couple, like tasty life, moon and stars for you, and all my love, but i've only finished you're beautiful XD

(1 Reply)
:iconsevmd:
SEVMD Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
If you're looking for really active deviants most of them would be in the gaming forum... I think
and hi~ :D
ooh I see you RP -w- I think with your group you own
yeah, i'm trying to get a group off the ground, its just really hard doing it all by myself xD
you should get people to work with you. Especially those very active people who are devoted to RP and DA.
tips:

1)Make sure you have well planned your RP group! Everyone just thinks of a group and make it without a good infrastructure.

My sister and I have been planning an RP group for about a month and we are gonna open it up on feb after my exam and more finalization of the group. This is the same thing as I did with my Commission group I made with my friends in school (though I was left to do everything in the end, but founder is the leader, gotta take responsibility) I had planned my commission group too with my other friends and now its going well so far, had members joining once a few days.

2) Affiliate!
My commission group affiliated with a lot of other commission groups and most of our members found us there

3) Advertise!
Journal, Fourm,chat. everything! I had one friend of mine who goes about sending notes to random people who seem to look for commission and she invites them into the group.

4) (should have said this one earlier) Beautify!
Draw and decorate your group :dummy: use html codings and everything.To help you
[link]
[link]

5)Discuss
Yea, talk to the other admins and see if they agree with you. Fights will end your group much earlier than you expect and you cannot handle everything on your own especially when it comes to RP groups.
thats it I think.. Or I just annoyed you with what came out of my mind :shrug:
no, this really helps, thank you so much! :)
no problem :D and good luck on your rp group, make sure you give an outline of what you want in your rp. best to entertain your members with stories for them to join and events. usually rp people are quite active on da
ruisuke Featured By Owner Jan 7, 2013  Student Digital Artist
thank you! c:
Add a Comment: