Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 95

so... how do you become famous?

:icon7rebleclef:
7rebleclef Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
hey guys... so I'm not exactly new here but the community here is completely foreign to me. I don't even know how to like... notify a friend to reply here, and about the only thing I know to do is refer to somebody's icon lol

:icon7rebleclef: <-- yeeeea check out my noob dA skillz

Anyway, I've been on here for about a year now, and I probably should put some kind of improvement meme for the hell of it. I'm more active posting on tumblr than here, but it's just me being more comfortable there than here.
I'm only a hobby artist as I'm a full time computer science undergrad currently... so lol I'm not serious on becoming "deviantArt famous" because I soo do not have the time to pour into any more extracurricular endeavors. Honestly, the main reason I'm even posting here is out of boredom (and I keep telling myself I should shout out to dA).

I feel like I'm dropping an official "hello"... so. Hey. You.

Hey.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconprincesasevilla:
PrincesaSevilla Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello, Sonata! :D

I'm also asking myself how to become famous, which isn't exactly an easy task, especially because I'm also a hobbyist! And take a look at my pictures made with GIMP, because many people would say they're aren't good enough: [link]
7rebleclef Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
hey c:
I should change my dA name. It's so... eh. LOL btw I'm chen on subeta now if you didn't know~

I have a few collections of art tutorials and references, it might help you make some improvements 8D
I use GIMP2, also, though it doesn't get much attention like photoshop or SAI does. It takes a lot of practice ^^
:iconprincesasevilla:
PrincesaSevilla Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You've changed your name on Subeta? But I prefer Sonata; it looks and sounds a lot more musical, if you ask me.
7rebleclef Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
lol yes I have! thanks though;; I'm somewhat upset that they've named a drug after sonatas (which is a musical term for a certain type of composition) and after I had more than a few people ask me about that I just changed.
:iconphboy:
Phboy Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well, hello!

And to earn some fame I suppose, favourite/comment art. Be kind to folks, give critiques.. Upload good art. ETC ETC. Be a part of the community overall ^^
7rebleclef Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
lol thanks... on the etc etc
idk, I avoid giving critiques in general. And also avoid people who like to dish it out unless I'm actually asking for it (since I've had a few people redline my older stuff before and I'm just like... thanks but your anatomy skills... no.)

annnd hello to you too ^^;
:iconphboy:
Phboy Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
On the etc etc, is art based on tv shows etc. Fan arts. I haven't check your gallery yet :3. Gonna do just now.

And oh. I see. Well, I guess that's something to overcome.

;P
:iconsingagainsoon:
singagainsoon Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Well hey there.~
7rebleclef Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
heeyy there
:iconsingagainsoon:
singagainsoon Jan 9, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
So what kind of stuff do you like? c:
Add a Comment: