Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
January 5, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 526

Hi! I would love to make some new friends!

:iconbubbledriver:
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Student Filmographer
To be honest I am not very new here on Deviantart buuut I only did a short stint when I was twelve for a month before I sorta lost interest..being young ,naive so eh, so technically still fresh! Bwahaha! : )

Well,I love comics,drawing them,drawing original characters,fanart and also I would love to meet people with similar interests buuuut anyone really would be awesome as those are not my only interests. : D So hai. :B

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconchooma:
Chooma Featured By Owner Mar 27, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hiiiii! :la:
Imma Yuki nice to meet you! ♥
wah! Imma not new too! It's my new account ;w;
do you like anime/manga? :iconowocuteplz:
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2013  Student Filmographer
It is nice to mett you too! I'm terribly sorry I took so long to reply but school's been hectic Yes I do, though it depends really, any personal preferences? UvU So...Random ice breaker,Cheese or cake?
Chooma Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
'kay I understand ;w;

cake desuu?
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Mar 28, 2013  Student Filmographer
I like cake too! Strawberry cheesecake especially. :) How has your week been? :)
Chooma Featured By Owner Mar 29, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
yeaah! me too! ;w;
I love tea strawberry cheesecake :la:
Good, I have spring break ^^
what's about you?
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Mar 29, 2013  Student Filmographer
Strawmerry cheesecake tea exists? 0v0 Sounds interesting! Me? Still in school.And working and working :B
Chooma Featured By Owner Mar 29, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
yeah exist! xD
I have strawberry cheesecake tea from Germany :la:
Ohh s-so good luck dear :iconyuihugplz://♥

//checking her gallery
waah! I love your concepts! :la:
and drawing 'me and family'... and I love all! ;w;
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Apr 7, 2013  Student Filmographer
So sorry for the ultra late reply! Life has been a bag of poop of late. >.< Sounds tatsy! And thank you so much! How has your week been lately?
(1 Reply)
:icondacewillowby:
DaceWillowby Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013
Heey :) im more of a litraturist but i love comics and stuff, being unable to draw them i really appreciate others work :)
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Student Filmographer
Ahh! Great to see that! I'm happy to meet someone who enjoys both literature and comics! We all have different gifts, I know for one I'm epicly bad at crafts no matter how much i try! .Nice to meet you too! :heart:
DaceWillowby Featured By Owner Mar 1, 2013
haha Yeah i guess so. I bet your not that bad ... :D Hahahah.. yes : xx
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Mar 2, 2013  Student Filmographer
:heart: Dawww~! that's sweet of you to say so! :heart: Random icebreaker,Puppies or Kitties?
DaceWillowby Featured By Owner Mar 4, 2013
Haha its true :D Ummmm..... Dey are booth adsorable but i gotta say... Puppies.. What about you?
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Mar 6, 2013  Student Filmographer
:heart: I gotta say Puppies too! I love drawing cats but in real life it's puppies I go gaga over! So how has the week gone for you? OvO
DaceWillowby Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2013
:heart: !Puppies! :heart: cats are soooo cute and i find it really hard to do cats but puppies are hard too.. :/
This week? well lets say im now an orphan....
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Mar 7, 2013  Student Filmographer
My deepest condolences.I don't know what to say , except my heart goes out to you and I'm sorry for your loss;and you are in my thoughts.I'm here if you need to talk.
(1 Reply)
:iconconstancelea:
constancelea Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
Hi there! :D Welcome-ish to the site! I'm somewhat new, I had an acct before this one but my new acct is just 2 weeks old! :D Here's to both of us making friends! :dance:
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Filmographer
Thank you very much for the warm welcome!I'm terribly sorry I took so long to reply! I see! Well, welcome back to Deviantart! I hope it's been nice here so far! Yay! Here's to us making friends! :D
:iconconstancelea:
constancelea Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
:highfive:
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Student Filmographer
:heart:
:iconmirrae:
Mirrae Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
OuO Hello~ I'll be your friiiiend~ -stalks stalks-
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Student Filmographer
That's nice of you! 0v0 Thank you very much for the warm welcome! I would love to be your friend too! I'm terribly sorry I took so long to reply but school's been hectic and I have chinese new year over here! >.< So...Random ice breaker,Cheese or cake?
Mirrae Featured By Owner Feb 10, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
OuO Yaaay~ *New friend acquired!*
No need to apologize~ I know exactly what you mean... =u=
H-Happy new year then!! CHINESE NEW YEAR! I JUST HAD LOBSTER FEAST YESTERDAAAAY!!! -u-
Cake cake cake!!! //I don't really like cheese ;A;//
Words cannot express how sorry I am it took so long to respond to this, a chinese holiday and a major project sapped up a lot of my time, now that that's out of the way, I'm down trying to respond to my messages! >.< You're sweet.:heart:And thank you very much! Lobster feast eh? Sounds delish.0v0 Words cannot describe how envious I am ,seeing as I have yet to taste the flesh of a lobster. :B Ooh! Whaddabout cheesecake then? ;) Just kidding! I love cheese more though personally. Love cheese toast! But that's personal! WHta kinds of cake do you like? :D
Mirrae Featured By Owner Feb 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
XDDD It's fiiiiine~ Lobster is good, but I like crabs better~ OuO I don't really like cheesecakes either haha~ I like....iscecream cake! >u< They're the best kind!!
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Student Filmographer
Icecream cake? Used to be a huge fan of them.But I'm the sort who eats and eats something till she gets sick of it.And I'm afraid that's the case for icecream cakes! TvT Can;t stand the sight of one now even.Ooh! Never had crab before, too much effort, though I;ve heard it's very tasty! Aah for cheap seafood someday~
Mirrae Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
XDD ahahaha~ I do that too lol, eating food until I get tired of them :iconinamiblushplz: Eating crabs can get a bit messy and hectic ;A; But compared to lobsters, their meat is better :iconinamithinkplz:
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Feb 27, 2013  Student Filmographer
Sister! *hugs* Aaah, glad to see I'm not the lone ranger who dies that too! Ooh really? Sounds goood! <3 Hmm, oh yeah! Just had crab claws the other day so that kind of counts right? If it's the real deal the thing is.Harder and harder to tell these days! Apart from crab claws anything else you like to eat? :B
(1 Reply)
:icondhanimation-co:
DHanimation-co Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
O__o..... ? lolz jk
Mirrae Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
8DD
DHanimation-co Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
lolz
O__o..... ? lolz jk
O__o..... ? lolz jk
:iconkumikoyumi:
Kumikoyumi Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello you can add me if you like and talk!!:)
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Student Filmographer
Hello to you too! Random icebreaker, icecream or peaches?
Kumikoyumi Featured By Owner Feb 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
HIiii!!:)How are you?;)..hmmmmmmm good question I like peaches but I love ice cream:D:D:)and to you?
Hm? Stressed and excited but otherwise okay.Me? I like peaches mopre, especially in jelly!Ice cream, I kind don't really like.Overall, too sweet for my liking, most are!
Kumikoyumi Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
sounds delicious: D...would that you like to do in your free time?:)
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Feb 9, 2013  Student Filmographer
Huh? I like ice cream but not eating it and peaches all the time if that's what you mean! : D but my hobbies are comic creation, drawing characters and well, long walls. I also like exploring ruins! : D
Kumikoyumi Featured By Owner Feb 11, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello:).the ruins hmm sounds interesting I'm curious..what type of characters?
Words cannot express how sorry I am it took so long to respond to this, a chinese holiday and a major project sapped up a lot of my time, now that that's out of the way, I'm down trying to respond to my messages! >.< My gallery is filled with characters so long as there is a story behind them, I guess they should be qualified? Types? I'm not one I'm afraid ,to put a label on my characters.Labels mean you have classified something as something, there is a limit placed then on that character.Characters can be three dimensional, they have different facets to them if well executed.Hence I would like to steer away from 'types'. But anyhoo,how goes life? :D
DHanimation-co Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i need friends pwease! i don't know no body on dis site O_o
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Student Filmographer
Certaintly I would love to be your friend however we have to know each other first to be friends, sooo,random icebreaker,ice cream or pumpkin pie? And any hobbies you are interested in?
DHanimation-co Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Both. Hobbies, drawing guitar, singing, making animations, and being absolutey goofy and you?
Ooh! Heh, Play the guitar? that's great! If I ever have the time I would love to play that! Hmm.I'm into drawing, making animation and comics mostly! :B
coolieo :) what kind of shows are you into?
Hmm? Cow and Chicken.Ed,edd and eddy, Hey Arnold, Rocket Power, Rocko's modern life, Camp Lazlo, Adventure time, Johnny Bravo, Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, Adventure Time. To name a few!
DHanimation-co Featured By Owner Feb 8, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
well cool beans then those are pretty swesome. i used to watch all of those as a little kid. i mostly watched transformers though
Funnily enough I used to loathe transformers as a kid but grew to love it as an adult! :D Terribly sorry for the longass time it took to respond, school's been a beetch. How's life?
(1 Reply)
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 6, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
hii what are your other interest?
Add a Comment: