Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

IMaidensWing - A Digital Chibi Artist - Back on Deviantart

:iconceleste-reyes:
Celeste-Reyes Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Student Digital Artist
Hello Deviantart users, my name is IMaidensWing. I am a 13 year old artist, blogger and writer who has the dream of becoming a professional artist one day. I'm not new to Deviantart but I do have my background history with my old account !maidenswing. I was banned over a year ago for being a minor at the time and knowing that my birthday would be here soon, much excitement and motivation came back to me. While doing my research these last view months I hear that the forums can be very helpful for almost anyone.

With my journey to improve as an artist and person I want to say that I'm ready to get active with this grand community. With the help of God I know that I'll make many friends and learn form them as well.

I've practiced drawing chibis for over a year now and I would like to share my work as well.

[link] [link] [link]

On the other hand, being banned on this website has given me the chance to evolve as an artist. Deviantart, thanks for being one of the pushes in my art journey. Thanks to God you guys have helped me change over a long period of time. I want to share my 2012 art summary as well to share with other Deviants who may be interested in the same field of art as me, or just like cute drawings.

[link]

I hope that I can reach out to many people here and hopefully support them one day. I may be young but it's never too early to think about one's future. I hope everyone is having a grand winter season :wave: Thanks for reading!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbleachrocks2010:
bleachrocks2010 Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
You will improve over time just draw, draw and draw more and then it shall become easier and you will learn new things.
Thanks for the tip, I'll make sure to try my best! :) This is the first time I ever post my own thread on the forums.
I will help you best I can ^^ and offer any advice ya need so just drop by a message any time you need help.
I just looked at your profile and I enjoyed roaming through it. Thanks for allowing me to be your friend even if we may not know each other, it still fills me with joy. It was very nice meeting you Bleachrocks2010.
Haha no problem I like to try and help as many young artists as possible as I know how they feel. I have been through a lot of hardships as an artist and I still have a long way to go til I reach my dream so its nice to make new friends along the way.
Wow, your kindness is really amazing! I hope your goals as an artist become reality, you can do it!
Hehe thanks ^^ I hope you reach your goals too ^^
Add a Comment: