Watch/Watch Back and maybe friendship!

Hi peoples~ I've been on dA for a while, and I've never really made any friends on this site which I kind of regret. I figured I'd hit the forums (I've also never done that, lol) and maybe see if anybody would like a new watcher and a friend.
Comments264
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hola~ I need more friends here seriously u ____ u What's up?
Hi! I'm just chillin on my bed, relaxing after a busy day. You?
Lazing around procrastinating on completing some art u ______ u I'm having a super long holiday before school starts so I'm really bored :/ Play any video games?
I just finished Dead Space 3 not even an hour ago lol. It was pretty good! Definitely had me creeped out lol. Other than that, I keep going back to Borderlands 2. I love that game.

How about you?
It has way too many jumpscares in my opinion. Not good for my heart :iconyuicryplz: Oh so you like to play those first-person shooter games? :3 I mainly play horror games, those free downloadable ones because I'm cheap x'D
Lol hey you gotta get your fun somehow! Yeah, I love first person shooters but usually ones with RPG elements. I stay away from games like Call of Duty.
Yeah true true x) How about TPS games? O: I don't play COD, but may I ask why you'd stay away from that game? Poor graphics? Horrible architecture? Story plot?
View all replies
Hello ! I'm also looking for new friends ! :love:
How are you ?

Btw, watch for watch ? ^^;
Sure!!!!

And I'm great - I just finished the third chapter of my comic, so I'm relaxing lol. How are you?
Cool ! :wow:
Btw, I'm also relaxing because at my country, this week is holiday week (for school pupils) ~ :iconheheplz:
Oooooh, that sounds great! How is it in Malaysia?
Oh, today is rainy ~ But I like it ~ :D (because in Malaysia, the weather is hot and humid)
Icky. I hate humidity, lol~ What's there to do for fun?
Anything you want ~ ;) (I'm not an outdoor person ^^;)
Most of my time is at school, home, tuition, laptop etc. :XD:
View all replies
Hey there! I may be a little late to this forum, haha, but I've been trying to be more active in the dA community and I'm always looking for new friends! :) What are some of your interests?
Hmmm, lessee...cooking, then eating what I cook, lol - playing video games like Borderlands 2, Dead Space, Skyrim - listening to various music (Hall & Oates is my favorite group, but I also love j-rock though not as much as I used to) - working out and drawing.

Youuuu?
Haha that's a nice interest! I've always been interested in cooking but every time I try it I end up creating some sort of chaos or disaster. ._.
^^; I do have a few successes every now and then though, so those times it's worth it! :D

I've tried Borderlands before but I am horrendous at shooting games. xD; I usually stick to watching someone play those ones. ^^; I've heard Dead Space and Skyrim were pretty good though, I wouldn't mind trying them out!

I always tell myself I need to work out but I hardly ever follow through. I usually use the excuse that I'm young, naive, and still pretty skinny haha! I know that won't hold up for long, though, so I wouldn't mind trying to get at it again!

And yes, I love drawing, too. :D One of the main reasons I'm on this site haha. What kind of drawing do you prefer doing?

And I have plenty of interests, haha. A few of them are playing piano, Oreos <3, cats, and music and drawing as well. :)
Skyrim is my favorite game. Ever. It's just so epic and majestic...I could go around the world and journey for hours lol.

It's never too late to work out! I'm pretty lazy with it myself, but I go as much as I can :p

One Piece has inspired my style a lot, so I would say I'm more Japanese inspired. I've been trying to do more american comic style art, but it depends on what mood I'm in~

Oreos are awesome XD

Have you made many friends on dA?
Haha it definitely does sound pretty awesome! I heard it could be pretty addictive, though, so I probably won't try it out until school decides to take a break. x)

Yeah, I've heard that most people never really want to start the work-out, but after you get started it's like you're glad you did it haha. That's how I am with a TON of things lol.

I checked out your gallery, and you have some really nice work! I can see a lot of improvement! I definitely like that adventure time art, haha! x)

Yes, yes they are! :D

Actually, ever since I started being more active on the forums I can say I've made more friends than I have in the past year haha! But I've been reeeeally inactive before recently, so I'm not sure if that's saying much lol. x)
It's so crazy how you put out one message reaching out to people and you get so much in return! I've definitely felt loved in the past couple of months by dA. It kinda sucks that I never did this before, lol...I used to wonder why I spent time on this site at all because I never made any connections with people. I'm happy I'm getting to know everyone~
Haha that's very true! It's also very motivational to get such positive feedback and love!
And yeah, if I could have done this before I would have, too. I'm sure I would have much more friends and watchers. xD
View all replies
Howdy! How are ya?
'ello~ I'm good, just playing some Dead Space 3. You?
:iconsayhiplz: Hello there~ I'll Stalk be your friend~