Closed to new replies
January 4, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 277

Watch/Watch Back and maybe friendship!

:iconkingpuddinart:
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Jan 4, 2013
Hi peoples~ I've been on dA for a while, and I've never really made any friends on this site which I kind of regret. I figured I'd hit the forums (I've also never done that, lol) and maybe see if anybody would like a new watcher and a friend.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconhammie-d:
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hola~ I need more friends here seriously u ____ u What's up?
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013
Hi! I'm just chillin on my bed, relaxing after a busy day. You?
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Lazing around procrastinating on completing some art u ______ u I'm having a super long holiday before school starts so I'm really bored :/ Play any video games?
I just finished Dead Space 3 not even an hour ago lol. It was pretty good! Definitely had me creeped out lol. Other than that, I keep going back to Borderlands 2. I love that game.

How about you?
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
It has way too many jumpscares in my opinion. Not good for my heart :iconyuicryplz: Oh so you like to play those first-person shooter games? :3 I mainly play horror games, those free downloadable ones because I'm cheap x'D
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Feb 17, 2013
Lol hey you gotta get your fun somehow! Yeah, I love first person shooters but usually ones with RPG elements. I stay away from games like Call of Duty.
hammie-d Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yeah true true x) How about TPS games? O: I don't play COD, but may I ask why you'd stay away from that game? Poor graphics? Horrible architecture? Story plot?
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2013
To me, it's really only good for multiplayer, and the fans are crazy lol. I like games with more of an RPG feel to them, not just mindless shooting. The graphics are actually very good in COD.

I like TPS games as well. I enjoyed the Mass Effect Series a lot~
(1 Reply)
:iconhoneyz-04:
HoneyZ-04 Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello ! I'm also looking for new friends ! :love:
How are you ?

Btw, watch for watch ? ^^;
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013
Sure!!!!

And I'm great - I just finished the third chapter of my comic, so I'm relaxing lol. How are you?
Cool ! :wow:
Btw, I'm also relaxing because at my country, this week is holiday week (for school pupils) ~ :iconheheplz:
Oooooh, that sounds great! How is it in Malaysia?
Oh, today is rainy ~ But I like it ~ :D (because in Malaysia, the weather is hot and humid)
Icky. I hate humidity, lol~ What's there to do for fun?
HoneyZ-04 Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Anything you want ~ ;) (I'm not an outdoor person ^^;)
Most of my time is at school, home, tuition, laptop etc. :XD:
I heard that. I hate going outside lol...unless I'm going to get food or go to the mall, I'd much rather stay home. I'm so lazy lol lol
:icontogethertoday:
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey there! I may be a little late to this forum, haha, but I've been trying to be more active in the dA community and I'm always looking for new friends! :) What are some of your interests?
Hmmm, lessee...cooking, then eating what I cook, lol - playing video games like Borderlands 2, Dead Space, Skyrim - listening to various music (Hall & Oates is my favorite group, but I also love j-rock though not as much as I used to) - working out and drawing.

Youuuu?
TogetherToday Featured By Owner Feb 14, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Haha that's a nice interest! I've always been interested in cooking but every time I try it I end up creating some sort of chaos or disaster. ._.
^^; I do have a few successes every now and then though, so those times it's worth it! :D

I've tried Borderlands before but I am horrendous at shooting games. xD; I usually stick to watching someone play those ones. ^^; I've heard Dead Space and Skyrim were pretty good though, I wouldn't mind trying them out!

I always tell myself I need to work out but I hardly ever follow through. I usually use the excuse that I'm young, naive, and still pretty skinny haha! I know that won't hold up for long, though, so I wouldn't mind trying to get at it again!

And yes, I love drawing, too. :D One of the main reasons I'm on this site haha. What kind of drawing do you prefer doing?

And I have plenty of interests, haha. A few of them are playing piano, Oreos <3, cats, and music and drawing as well. :)
Skyrim is my favorite game. Ever. It's just so epic and majestic...I could go around the world and journey for hours lol.

It's never too late to work out! I'm pretty lazy with it myself, but I go as much as I can :p

One Piece has inspired my style a lot, so I would say I'm more Japanese inspired. I've been trying to do more american comic style art, but it depends on what mood I'm in~

Oreos are awesome XD

Have you made many friends on dA?
Haha it definitely does sound pretty awesome! I heard it could be pretty addictive, though, so I probably won't try it out until school decides to take a break. x)

Yeah, I've heard that most people never really want to start the work-out, but after you get started it's like you're glad you did it haha. That's how I am with a TON of things lol.

I checked out your gallery, and you have some really nice work! I can see a lot of improvement! I definitely like that adventure time art, haha! x)

Yes, yes they are! :D

Actually, ever since I started being more active on the forums I can say I've made more friends than I have in the past year haha! But I've been reeeeally inactive before recently, so I'm not sure if that's saying much lol. x)
It's so crazy how you put out one message reaching out to people and you get so much in return! I've definitely felt loved in the past couple of months by dA. It kinda sucks that I never did this before, lol...I used to wonder why I spent time on this site at all because I never made any connections with people. I'm happy I'm getting to know everyone~
Haha that's very true! It's also very motivational to get such positive feedback and love!
And yeah, if I could have done this before I would have, too. I'm sure I would have much more friends and watchers. xD
Well I'm definitely grateful for the friends I have now. I've met some pretty cool artists!
(1 Reply)
:iconmintim:
Mintim Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013   Traditional Artist
Howdy! How are ya?
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
'ello~ I'm good, just playing some Dead Space 3. You?
:iconmirrae:
Mirrae Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconsayhiplz: Hello there~ I'll Stalk be your friend~
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013
Awwwww shyeaaaaah! Stalk me, I don't care lol. We can stalk each other :iconiloveitplz:
:iconmirrae:
Mirrae Featured By Owner Feb 12, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconfinallyplz: Yes. YEEESSS!!!
:iconmrlionheart:
MrLionheart Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
of course im always looking for friends watch me ill watch you! chat me sometimes etc, i just got back to DA
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
Just added you! Did you read this week's Naruto/Bleach chapters???
MrLionheart Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
yea i did omg... it got interesting.... so much going on now... @_@ sasuke needs to hurry and go help naruto
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Jan 30, 2013
You think he's going to? I think Sasuke just got the upper hand to win the war and be betrayed by Orochimaru, lol. I think he may get his wish and take over Sasuke's body.
MrLionheart Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I dont know, because Orochimaru seems like hes sorta scared of sasuke right now, and knowing the real truth about itachi now has changed him. That Itachi will still die to protect konoha, and yea i think sasuke will help because a while ago Naruto visited the frog man and when he was telling naruto what sasuke was gonna do naruto cut him off and said "yea i know we are both gonna die" and the Old frog made a face and said "are you sure?" that part made me think sasuke is gonna help and why would he go see all the past hokages if hes just gonna go attack naruto, and hes at the village now so why didn't he attack it? hes been wanting to do it forever
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
It seems pointless to destroy the leaf while everyone's fighting the war. That's a cowardly move right there... I think the hokage will tell Sasuke that the Uchiha clan was up to some foul stuff and make him realize why Itachi did what he did. You may be right, but this whole story is leading up to sasuke and Naruto fighting.
MrLionheart Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
or leading up to them like..... saving the ninja world if anything because there bond will never be broken... because everytime someone say something about naruto, Sasuke doesn't say it but his body expression shows it all that he always takes offense to anything someone says badly about naruto, or sakura for example. Like when tobi said something about sakura Sasuke turned his sharingan (basically telling tobi if he goes near her he will fight him) and when Naruto had that fight with Pain and Sasuke found out about it they said Pain was going to kill Naruto and Sasuke jumped to the offensive again saying "Naruto won't die" and before Sasuke would have did whatever it took to attack the village Suigestu pointed that out. and, i have a feeling he still secretly loves Sakura to. just my take on it there is so much going on that they may just end up like the sannins
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
They just might, at least that's the way it's looking. Naruto is crazy powerful now, and we haven't even seen Sasuke's full abilities yet...all I know is that it's going to be ridiculously crazy in the end.
(1 Reply)
:iconguelpacq:
guelpacq Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Student
Hi, welcome to the forums!

If you want to be friends, feel free to add me and I'll also add you. You're also welcome to chat with me and check out my art anytime.
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013
No problem! Also, thanks for the :+fav:'s~
:iconbubbledriver:
BubbleDriver Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Student Filmographer
Hello! It'll be nice to make friends! AFter all,that is what deviantart is partly created for,right? :D It is part art centre,part social hub which is a pretty fascinating concept! :D Sooo,random question, omelette or cheese fries? :D
KingPuddinArt Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
Oooooh...omelette. I eat them a lot, lol. I usually cut up breakfast sausages and mix it into the omelette~

If you had said chili cheese fries, they would win 9 times out of 10~
That sounds delicious! :D Chili cheese fies? Woah, that sounds unusual! Haha! Ooh! I checked your gallery out! You have a bjd too?! :D Lion Ciel is so cute! :D I have to post some pictures of my Isolde on here too! :D
Oooh definitely do that! It's been a while since I shot any pics of Lion... He's up on my dresser though so I see him every day lol.
Sweet! ; D i will keep that in mind !
Awesome! I just checked out your gallery: I love your style! It's so funky~
:D Thank you so much! Your gallery is pretty awesome too!
Thanks XD
(1 Reply)
:iconyopel5:
Yopel5 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Sounds decent ill just decide if I like your art... (In the background) 'oi you' 'me?' 'Yes' ' me I'm... Captain jack sparrow.' 'WHAT?!'
:iconyopel5:
Yopel5 Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes I'd watch for a watch I probe won't churn out much more crappy peices
:icondolcux:
Dolcux Featured By Owner Jan 21, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
hahaha same thing happened to me. deviantArt was more a place to look at art than to connect to other people for me and i thought id try to change that
Add a Comment: