January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 48

Looking To Start Fresh

:iconfinalxfan:
finalxfan Jan 3, 2013  Student General Artist
Why hello there fellow deviants~

For starters, Iím not new here. It shows on my page that Iíve been here for 5 years but Iíve had year-long hiatuses due to a lack of internet connection so really Iíve been here 2 and a half, maybe three years. Iíve never really introduced myself when I first started so Iím not very well known :blushes: Iím pretty much a loner in these parts :dummy:

Iím just looking to get to know some more people : )

So tell me about yourself! Tell me whatever you want Iíll respond to pretty much anything :meow:

Few things you should know about me:
-Iím very much into Final Fantasy (VII and I go WAY back, XIII is my latest obsession)

-I love knowing about OCís! Iím trying to get my own story started so I wanna know how you created yours!

-I have a VERY low tolerance for stupidity. Sarcasm, dry humor, and a little randomness I get. Itís the ignorance that ticks me off. Youíve been warned.

-Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Eureka 7, Deadman Wonderland. Yes.

-Wide variety of music. Memphis May Fire, August Burns Red, Woe Is Me, Dance Gavin Dance, Passion Pit and Iíve been listening to a lot of Ellie Goulding and Yuna lately.

So say something! Anything! Movies games tv what you had for lunch I don't care! I just want someone to talk to :saddummy:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondanlayton:
danlayton Jan 10, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
So can I say that you like FMA Brotherhood over the first series? Have you read the manga? =)
And welcome back!
finalxfan Jan 10, 2013  Student General Artist
I've seen the first series but that was waaaaaay long ago so I don't remember it much. So yeah I guess you could say that :P I haven't read the manga either though. And thank you I'm glad to be back! :D
danlayton Jan 11, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I'm not a fan of the first series because it deviates from the manga storyline A LOT.
Whhhaaat. You have to read it! It's my favourite manga of all time - and that's saying something because I read a lot of manga :XD:
finalxfan Jan 13, 2013  Student General Artist
Yeah I know I feel weird about not having read any manga :blushes: FMA is where I would start though : ) do you just find them at bookstores?
danlayton Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
The FMA is just too amazing. The reason FMA Brotherhood was produced was because the author wasn't happy with what they did in the first series.
I read them from my local library in Australia..it stock the whole series!
I haven't finished watching FMA brotherhood yet but I know there are some differences.
You won't regret reading it - promise! But if you recently saw FMA brotherhood you might want to wait a while before reading the manga as you might get bored from repeated story elements..
=)
:iconrayaroja:
Rayaroja Jan 6, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hello, how goes it? My name is Rayaroja and I just recently returned to DA after 3-4 years in self-exile.
finalxfan Jan 6, 2013  Student General Artist
Hey : ) Im okay thanks, you? Sounds rough. Are you getting back on track?
Rayaroja Jan 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
It's been pretty slow, but my father says "patience is a virtue"
finalxfan Jan 7, 2013  Student General Artist
Your father seems wise. But yeah getting back in the flow of things takes some time. Like me I'm still not flowing very well and I've been back for a few weeks now :P
Rayaroja Jan 7, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
hang in there
Add a Comment: