Hai (I don't even...)

So...hai :) :wave:

I'm Tanisha, but you can call me Tanisha (how lame can I actually get. I...I apologise).

So I'm new.. Well I've been on dA for about a month (nearly) but I hardly know anyone so... I feel lonely :(

So anyone out there... Wanna talk or stuff, WASSAAAAAAAAAAAP.

I'm hyper pretty much 24/7, but sensibly hyper so don't worry :p

Urmmmmmm that's it really...

Feel free to start a chat and talk about whatever, I like pretty much everything... So yeah.

:nod: :heart:
Comments2010
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Hi! I´m Luca. (^^)

Nice to meet you! (^^)

Hiiiiiiii~ Sddly.. I first read that wasap as wasp (I even know How I read it as wasp!) And why be sensibly hyper? That's boring. Be awesomely hyper- it's... something. So besides the awkwardness you just read- So what are your interest (and que that creepy therapist thing- ya know the one where they lean in with their chin resting their palm as they go "So...")
Hellooooo~ sorry for replying so late! I'm not horrible, I promise! Examsjustatemyface :3

IM QUIRKY ;) sensibly hyper got too boring :p now I'm in charge of cuteness and HYPERNESS ;)

I like awkward people, I'm awkward too! We can be awkward buddies :D

Eekfhadojchdwkjfhkwdjf therapists o.O ME NO LIKEY :(

Welllllll I really like art (lol, no joke we're on an art site -.- stupid me), music (playing and listening) and dance ^^ I sing, play piano and guitar and write songs occasionally... I also write novels (which are bad, but yannoeeeee) my favourite music genres are: alternative rock, indie, kpop and jrock and right now my favourite bands are SHINee and My Chemical Romance :)

SO THATS MY LITTLE BIOGRAPHY RIGHT THAR :D

What about you? :3
Lol- you swear on your life your not horrible? Pinky swear! Now! This second! (ah exams.... I hate them- finished them a while ago and passed with flying colors so they heped out on my missing work grades)
Lol. I' in charge of pure awesomeness and weirdness... They go hand in hand- they do!
Okay~ Awkward buddies we are (and I shall start unleashing my awkward poweres of pure awkwardness- yes I shal you have nothin on it! mwhahahaha*coughhackcoughsomemore*ha)
Lol- I actually been to a therapist before when I was real~ little. He said I was genetically made for failure (I feel so loved lol)
I hate (love- it's hard to explain okay) I love music- can't play it for my life, I can't dance nor sing (my singing kills!) I can somewhat play the piano (read-not really but I have one) I love writing! I'm horrible at it though- it kills~ Will probably sacrifice my stalkers brain cells one day and post one haha... genres... I like almost everything minus country. Fav bands are Linkin park and Evanescence
That's my tiny biography! I ahven't mentioned the important parts yet. I have three cats. One is evil. And I like to draw and read.
Hello Tanisha! I'm pretty new myself, but already feel good about the site this far. Especially now that I've found the forum, as well. :] I'mma go and see your gallery now! :aww:
Hello! Haha I'm not that new anymore :') I'm surprised this old thread is still getting so many views to be honest :o

Yes the forum is definitely amazing :D probably all my close friends on here I met through my forum xD AWW thanks I appreciate it! I'll go look through yours too! :glomp:
yo, wassup?
I'm Lucia (loo-sea-aaah).
Wanna talk? Note me or comment, I'm free and would like any chat :)
Your name? Bloody amazing :o it's probably my favourite name right now ;)

I'd love to! I love making friends and you see awesome ^^
:'D thank you :iconoh-stopityouplz:
You're very welcome :D
Hai!

I'm Tanisha ^^ how are you?
I'm Noodle ^^ I'm good, how are you?
Wow Noodle is like... The best name ever! I'm jealousssss ;) I'm fine thank you, I just ate my body weight in pizza and think I'm going to die of obesity but... Yah!

So what hobbies do you have? :)
Thank you~ *curtseys*
Body weight in pizza? Now I'm jealous D: :XD:

I like to write and draw :) You?
You're very welcome :)
Hahaha but I feel so fattttt :p

Me too! I also love music! Singing, dancing and playing guitar and piano ^^
:)
Awwwwwh well we all need to let go sometimes :XD: I have the feeling I'll be eating a load of crap tonight. :meow: (Not literal crap, in case you were wondering. :XD:)

Yay! :D Music is awesome!
View all replies
omg this thread has a lot of comments o.O
I've been on da for a year but I left and came back
I never really took it super seriously until now
So I'm just saying hi to people
:)
I know right xD I was shocked too ^^

Oh cool :) well hi ;);););)
Well then you seem fun, how are ya?
I enjoy being called fun ;)

I'm great thanks! And yourself? :D
:D im good just researching a lot and making some dinosaur chicken nuggets. lol
Sounds awesome!!! Haha even though I'm a vegetarian ^^; but still, anything in the shape of a dinosaur must be epic ^^

What are you researching? :)
Ohh you are? How long have you been one? Oh i was researching about art certs. :D