Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Hello everyone, lets get presented !

:iconnebruban:
Nebruban Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
Hello I'am Timothée, I am French so sorry for the bad English.
Maybe I should begin my introducing me. I am 22 almost 23 years old (will be in 2 days) I have finish my study in Biology 6 months ago, but in the process I get a little bored about sciences stuff, and recently I was asking to my self "Ok so what do you like?".

I like doing sports (running, swimming not a big fan of team sports or ball sports except rugby maybe)I doing sports since high school almost every 2 days.
I also like video game but most precisely characters in video game and movies, and I get frustrated because
almost all the time my favorite characters die, or become less active in them. Then I have discover fanart :-) and deviant art. But I haven't any drawing ability so I only watch those fan art.
(My favorites characters : Jack of blades, Liquid Snake, Miranda Lawson, Aribeth, Wood elf (Bosmer, Leon S Kennedy (only RE II), Raiden (only MGS 2), Tarzan, Vega (Claws), Cammy, Michael Corvin, Faris Scherwiz (ff5))

But while I was studying, I tried to practice other things by the mean of university options,
So I have taken classes in movie making, photography, and circus arts. And I really enjoy every one of these classes and since then I have trained now I am a pretty good cards manipulator, I think I'am not a bad photograph either (but you tell me about that), Now I trying to train my flexibility ( a little late I know but I highly motivate), I 'am also training on Slack line, And poses for self portrait.

It is nice to be here hope I can make friends whom with help each other for progressing in arts.
Hope to see you soon. Bye

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icondysochratic:
Dysochratic Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hey there, welcome to Deviantart C: what's up?
Thanks you, Well the weather kind of ruin my day it was already dark (because of the cloud) at 1PM that was so weird.
Maybe I will still running this night though. I have seen some have your works the faces of yours characters and cloth truly make think about steampunk. I also like steam punk universe I discover this universe with The ligue of extraordinary gentlemen, what I don't like to much some time in steam punk art specially in cost-play is that sometime the theme is overwhelming the character.
what's up?
That's a shame, weather is unpredictable like that.
And I won't deny that steampunk is one of my many influences, it sure is. I totally agree about how it sometimes overwhelms the character, though. No one's ever brought it up before, strangely. But I like to keep my designs rather simple.

And really nothing much is going on over here, just procrastinating. C:
Ha yes procrastinating one of my greatest weakness to, maybe the weather was just a excuse I don't really know.
Your designs were good according to me but I don't really know many Steampunk either just some movies, Fable III in which there is some kind of publicity with Steam punk designs, and someone I knew who have with her friends create some steampunk costumes.
I've always had a distaste for Winter weather :I
Well thank you!
But I only ever look at steampunk sometimes, I enjoy it but never really studied it. Influences will always creep their ways into drawing styles.
:icongabrielleragusi:
gabrielleragusi Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013   Digital Artist
Welcome to deviantArt! :salute:
Enjoy your stay here ;)
Tanks you that very nice of you, nice digital art by the way.
:icongabrielleragusi:
gabrielleragusi Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013   Digital Artist
You are welcome and thanks for the compliment! =)
Add a Comment: