I'm want more friends

I have said hi in this forum before, but I never really introduced myself. I am 20 and I am attending ISU for a finance degree. I am kind of getting into art in my spare time between video games and feeding my face. So yeah I am just looking for more friends on here feel free to send me notes and such I dont bite.
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hiii!~ I'm Cynincrylle (known by that name, anyway)... highschooler. Do forgive me if I seem too immature to you. :stare: So... what are your hobbies and quirks? :D
Well I'm a gamer love all types of games RPGs sports and FPS are my top games. I tend to stay home a lot unless its to attend classes or go to work.
That's like me. Staying home and stuff. 0_0 Seeing you like videogames (but probably not the same as mine), what are your specific favorites? :D
Well i enjoy Call of Duty, Madden, NBA 2k13, Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, Total War Series, and thats the major ones...what ones do you like?
Proffesor layton series, Scribblenauts, and Ultima VII. There are others but these are ones that I absolutely treasure. I still remember when I was a fangirling no-brainer after those. :aww:
Sadly I have no clue what any of those are....
Hehe, I fave weird games. I'd normally suggest it, but I don't think it's your taste. What kind of art do you most enjoy? :)
View all replies
Hello! welcome to Deviantart. I'm Al and I'm 19, I have been drawing since I was a kid,and I'm majoring in english literature in college.
Nice to meet you :)
Nice to meet you too, what are you up to?
well currently not to much I just woke up lol.
Yeah I am kinda lazy lol.