Closed to new replies
January 3, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 28

I'm want more friends

:iconfortis-voluit:
Fortis-Voluit Jan 2, 2013
I have said hi in this forum before, but I never really introduced myself. I am 20 and I am attending ISU for a finance degree. I am kind of getting into art in my spare time between video games and feeding my face. So yeah I am just looking for more friends on here feel free to send me notes and such I dont bite.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcynicrylle:
Cynicrylle Jan 3, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Hiii!~ I'm Cynincrylle (known by that name, anyway)... highschooler. Do forgive me if I seem too immature to you. :stare: So... what are your hobbies and quirks? :D
Fortis-Voluit Jan 3, 2013
Well I'm a gamer love all types of games RPGs sports and FPS are my top games. I tend to stay home a lot unless its to attend classes or go to work.
That's like me. Staying home and stuff. 0_0 Seeing you like videogames (but probably not the same as mine), what are your specific favorites? :D
Well i enjoy Call of Duty, Madden, NBA 2k13, Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, Total War Series, and thats the major ones...what ones do you like?
Proffesor layton series, Scribblenauts, and Ultima VII. There are others but these are ones that I absolutely treasure. I still remember when I was a fangirling no-brainer after those. :aww:
Sadly I have no clue what any of those are....
Hehe, I fave weird games. I'd normally suggest it, but I don't think it's your taste. What kind of art do you most enjoy? :)
I am into all kinds its really whatever catches my eye. Though I cant do much art =/
(1 Reply)
:iconpactosh:
Pactosh Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello! welcome to Deviantart. I'm Al and I'm 19, I have been drawing since I was a kid,and I'm majoring in english literature in college.
Nice to meet you :)
Add a Comment: