Not really new, but don't know anybody...

Hi, I've been here for a little over a month but I didn't know we could introduce ourselves! As a result, I have no friends. haha. -___-' So, I am looking for some fun people to talk to! :)
Comments923
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have been a deviant for 2 years now but I'm never that active in forums and chats. Hahaha

Nice to meet ya!
haha it seems a lot of people don't find out about forums til much later after they join dA xD
It's also nice to meet you!!! :D What are some things you like? :)
I know Hahaha. I'm a bit shy and it scares me to think no one would reply to my posts. But I guess I was wrong.

Anime and cute things Hahaha But occasional morbid things can be added to the mix :D
Aah I was worried about that in the beginning too! But if you start up posts on the welcome forum, it turns out there are almost always people who will talk to you~ :D 

Awesome hahaa I like anime too! What are some of your favourites? :)
Yep. I'm really happy now. DA has become livelier :D

Hmmm. There's Fairy Tail. But its seems I read mangas more now. I don't watch much anime nowadays. Noragami and Choukokou are wonderful. You should try them.

How about Adventure time? I love that show.
Hello. Seems as you like Pokemon too.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Owen here. A doujinshi artist of an alternate-reality Pokemon comic project.

Do you draw Pokemon?
Hi Owen; I'm Julie, it's nice to meet you~ yes, I do like Pokemon! I don't have a 3DS though so I've only played the DS games haha. I don't know how to draw Pokemon, unfortunately, but maybe will attempt it one day.
You're a doujinshi artist, that's really cool! It must take a lot of work to draw a comic. Do you have a favourite Pokemon? :)
It varies, and I won't tell you. Yes, Eevee and Pichu are my current favourite Pokemon.
Welcome to the site!
I've been here for three years and I don't know anyone!
( Maybe that's cause I'm wasn't on here too often though... )

What kind of art do you make? 

AAAh sorry for the really late reply...! ): But hello! I've been here for over a year now :D It's difficult to get to know people in the beginning isn't it, but forums are super helpful! 
I like to draw in a manga/ anime-ish style haha, what kind of art do you like best? Oh and I saw your name on your profile, could it be you are Vietnamese too? :)
Whoops, haven't been on deviantart in awhile. Better late than never, right?
I like drawing a little of everything, but right now I've been doing a lot of realism.
And yup, I'm Vietnamese!
ahha yeah it's fine! I have so many late replies like it's actually sad now D:
That's cool! Realism is really hard ajsdfkl/ do you have an artist you really like?
Awesome, I'm Vietnamese too! :D
Can't say I have one, I'm not very knowledgeable with different artists.
The ones I know are mostly just the dead ones in museums like Leonardo Da Vinci or Salvador Dali...
What about you?
Ah, I see! But the classic artists like da Vinci are also very great. :D I haven't been to an art museum in a long time though~ 
Since I really like manga, I'd say my favourite are manga artists- particularly Sahara Mizu/ Yumeka Sumomo. :)
Hiya, how are you doing? =D
Hi, I'm doing pretty well! :D And how are you doing? :hug:
allright, a bit lonely i suppose. :( (Sad) 
Aww ): I'm sorry to hear/ but why are you feeling lonely?
Simple reason: I don't have many friends. :c
Oh I'm sorry ): Do you currently go to school? Is it because you're too shy to speak to anyone?
Yeah, the latter. The kind of people i'm into (nerds) are generally shy so it's hard finding them.
Like the post and Vote on the link please! Thanks!

thelucky10.wtcad.ae/viewprofil…
lolol
I've been lurking in dA for a year now xD
hi
Hhaha it's been a little over a year for me too xD Hello!
*looks at your profile* oh, a fellow Asian~ and you like anime too! :iconhandspazzplz: Which is your favourite?!