Hello :3

Hi everyone! Im Momo :)

I've previously had an account on here but that was a good couple years ago :)

So yeah, im back haha ^_^
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome back! ^^
thank you ^^ and nice to meet ya
welcome back to deviant art! i like to draw and play video games and be totally lazy, what do you like to do?
Thank you! haha drawing and being lazy seems like a common interest lol ;) video games i like, just loose my patience with them far too easy lol Apart from the art side, im quite heavily into music and animals (horses and dogs lol) :)
i love music, cant get the knack for composing it though. i try though, but i am more of a percussionist. i like animals as well, most of all i'm a crazy cat lover. i really like birds to.
ooo neat :) i can just about sit down at a drum kit and not sound like an idiot >_< piano count? im more into string instruments, so violin, cello, guitar, ukulele etc.. :) haha i like cats but im allergic >_< so closest me and cats get it "ahh thats cute" at a picture lol. Birds are cool :)
i am practicing the piano, not very good, i can pick up some melodies by ear, but nothing special. i played the violin when i was in elementary, wish i kept up with it, i still have my violin to. my sister has a guitar, tried to play it once, i think i am gonna get the piano down first before i attempt the guitar.

that's really sad your allergic, a lot of people are though i guess.
It's a pain but o well lol :)Haha I get bored of instruments quite quickly if you can't tell lol. Violin I've been playing 12 years though so I'd say that's my best instrument :)
i just don't have patience for it i guess. but then i have only had myself and the internet to try and teach me instruments. my best instrument that i can play i guess would be the conga drum.
Hey there! Welcome back!
Hey :) thank you!
Sure! So what brought you back?
far too much free time haha. That and last time i was on here i made some good friends who really helped my art progress. So thought i'd try again lol
Thats good xxx I need some friends...
haha :) well im always open lol
Nice to meet you xxx I love your icon by the way xxx
View all replies
Sup, Princess Peach
S'up dude :P how ya doing? princess peach? lol pink dresses, blonde hair, and no sense of self preservation haha definately not the first two ;)
Princess Peach because you call yourself Momo. Momo means "peach".

I'm doin' ok. Just can't get to sleep and listening to reviews of shitty old horror movies. What about you?
haha good reasoning :) princess peach it is then lol Yh i guess im gd, pretty much the same on the sleeping front :) trying to listen to dracula as an audio book though and failing miserably haha. Shitty old horror movies are quite comical in a sense though.
What time is it in the UK at the moment? It's 3:30 AM here in central Russia.

Why did you decide to return to DeviantArt after being away?
Only 11:39PM lol, but i've been awake since 4am, am rather knackered haha Just missed the chance to talk to people from around the world who share a passion in art, with all their different points of view and takes on it. Also I made some good friends last time, so thought i might be able to this time :)
My previous account got banned a long time ago (5 or 6 years now), but at the time I had something like 14,000 forum posts, real active part of the community. Anyway, I kinda let the whole Deviantart thing chill for a while until I started getting into cosplaying and other such activities, and then shazam, turns out I had a DA account ready and idling waiting to go.

Sorry if that was boring.

What sort of art do you enjoy? Do you make any yourself? What other interests do you have?
View all replies
HI momo~ I'm Truffle~ I'm a 23 year old girl. I like to Rp & draw random stuff. What about you?