Hello everyone! Coming back after a LONG time! Looking for new friends, Learning digital as well...

So after years of not being on DA, and having no idea what my old profile is, it's time to start anew.

I will also be working on learning to digitally paint as well. If you like, you can follow along in my journal: Ctrl+Paint, an intro to digital painting

Looking for new friends as well, hit me up!
Comments13
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome back, and good luck on learning digital art! I see you've been doing some studies, I think you're on the right track!
What I'm really trying so do is a semi realistic style, something along the lines of [link] as an example. Finding the proper shading of the faces to be very difficult though :upset:
^^ hello, it seems like you're really studying digital thoroughly! Unlike me, I only recently jumped right in! But for a year now, I've been using photoshop to edit photos and for some photomanipulations...so I may be able to help you...a bit XP
I'm trying ^.^, having a really difficult time getting down shading where it actually looks real though >.> but still just starting so it will come eventually.
^^ yep~ you just gotta practise! Also the tutorials on here are really good!
hi and welcome back! digital art can be a pain, but i have learned a few new tricks, but sadly mt tablet broke so i cant do digital anymore to practice and improve. so i have been sticking with traditional stuff. what kind of stuff do you like to draw?
That sucks that your tablet broke, but to answer your question, I'm trying to improve on my human realism right now. What I like to draw varies though, I'm trying to find that one thing I really enjoy and focus on it.
well i wish you luck. studying anatomy really helps to define the shapes for drawing humans, and gesture drawing helps to, well it has for me anyways. i've learned that i like to draw more of a comic style than realistic tho.
HI stray~ I'm Truffle~ I'm a 23 year old girl. I like to Rp & draw random stuff. What about you?
I'm 22 year old guy, I like drawing all kinds of things, hoping to improve my realism.
Hello. You look like a reasonable deviant. I just watched you and if you need any help in regards to the Bamboo tablet, let me know. I've owned a Bamboo tablet from Wacom for a good three years and recently got a new one as a Christmas gift, and they're well made products.
Thanks, and yea so far I'm very pleased with it. It's a simple tablet, but gets the job done no problem.