January 2, 2013
Link

Statistics

Replies: 24

Welcome to DeviantART!

:iconangelheartthewarrior:
AngelheartTheWarrior Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
For new people, welcome to DeviantART!

If you're looking for friends and good art, you've come to the right place. For more popularity you can try to become friends with a lot of people, but you should also try joining groups. They are a bundle of members who have gathered together to favor over something that they all like. There are several types of groups: Roleplay, also known as RP, groups, chat groups, knowledge groups, and miscellaneous groups.

Roleplay groups are groups that like playing together. Imagine it as a book put into action, with people being the characters. In my opinion, it's quite fun.

Chat groups are just groups there to make friends and chat with each other about random subjects. If you're new to DeviantART and want some buddies, check out one of those.

Knowledge groups are groups that get together to talk and discuss about a certain subject. For example, a Knowledge group may get together to talk about math or a certain book.

Miscellaneous groups will accept just about anything. All types of art? Accepted. Chat? Accepted. This is the group for you if you are a varying artist or just like being random and having fun.

But, if you're just looking for friends, the best way is to go to the click on the downwards arrow in the top left hand corner of the DeviantART page, scroll down, and click Random Deviant. You're guaranteed to find a nice friend.

Of course, I'd always like to be your friend. I'm a bit busy, but I always set aside some time for friends. :)

Au revoir!

-AngelheartTheWarrior-

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontwisted-r:
Twisted-R Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
:w00t: :squee: :headbang:
Hello there! :wave:

I see you are a new member! Welcome to dA! :)
Hi! Yes, I know the site fairly well, but this is my first time becoming a member. It's very nice meeting you. :handshake:
I can say one thing: When you aren't a member, you're only seeing the site's exterior. The interior is much more interesting. :)
Yes, yes indeed. Tell me, what are your interests? =P
I like cats, Pokémon, DeviantART (duh), and a lot of other stuff. Personally I do like flowers and I'm working on a Tulip garden, right now all the tulips are in the greenhouse and are growing well. I'll be selling bouquets in the springtime. :)
That's neat! I love sports, cooking, ballet, deviantART (no duh :XD:) and sewing. I'll be taking sewing classes next week.
Cool. :)
I've made a few sewing projects myself, a simple, little cat bag, a cupcake needle-holder, and I'm currently making a doll for myself.
(1 Reply)
Add a Comment: