Happy New Year! and Hiya!

Well I wouldn't consider myself an artist at all, more like a doodlest ;-p.

I'm a bi guy and occasional cd, cause sometimes I just like to get dolled up, because it's fun feeling fem and sexy. But for the other 90% of my life I'm a masculine looking and acting guy.

For those who are open minded and have loving hearts no matter who or what you are then I hope I'm welcomed with open arms.

As far as art goes I thought I knew what I liked and didn't until I found this site. So many pieces of art and types of art I never even knew existed.

Have a Happy New Year!

Now I'm going to go browse and let my mind be blown away by all of you amazing artists!
Comments9
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome and Happy New Year to you to I am also New around here.
Hi, welcome to dA!
Thank you and I need some freinds I don't have any yet here
The best way I've found to find friends and such is
-be active; comment on other work, talk the forums, etc.
-join groups with similar interests & made for networking
maybe that will help you. it does take a little time to build up around here, but you'll get there :)
Thank you so much for the your replies and seeing how I'm new here I haven't dA'd any friends yet so your more than welcome to add me if you so desire.

To TheWitheredRose,
I'm inspired the most by music and movies and games, I know that's a pretty genaric answer right ;-p but it's true. I usually do anything I can to try and find hard to find cg animated films, whether it might be a cg short or film or even a really cool flash.
When it comes to music I just let my mind wonder (usually into some sort of scifi world) and try to draw something that I deamt up in my head.

Ciao!
Welcome to dA :aww: Name's Rose.

Nice of you to share so much about yourself! I can assure you, I don't judge. So we can be great friends. :D

A doodlist? Sounds pretty legit. I can't wait to see your works. Where do you find inspiration?
Happy New Year to you too! Welcome to dA!
Hi, welcome to dA :hug:
The good part with dA is that everyone to the doodlers to professionals are here so there's a lot of people to gather inspiration from. I have also evolved a lot since I joined here in 2005 and I am sure you will too with your art if you wish to move further than doodling :aww:

Happy New Year!