Hey

I'm a newbie, how sad. I guess though, it must happen to us all. I just wanted to say hey. I made my account earlier and think it would be great to get some more viewers and some feedback. I wouldn't mind a few watchers either *hint hint* I meddle with art in all different forms and I like to create different things. I take requests as well as just create from my imagination. I'm definitly not the best, but hey, we all have to start somewhere. Thanks for taking the time to read this and please stop by my page! =D
Comments36
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello :aww: Name's Rose. How's life?
Hey. I can't complain. How about yours?
It's interesting. Still in the midst of figuring things out. I guess that's what makes it fun, ya know?
Yeah. I'm starting to get used to it now.
Hello! What kind of things are you interested in?
Hey! I'm interested in all kinds of things really. I do tend to lean more towards anime and other such themed things. I do some photography as well and also write. I don't really have specifics, I just create.
What kind of anime are you into and what's your favourite type of photography?
I like all kinds of anime really. The old stuff and the new stuff. My favorite is definitly Bleach though. Photography, I'm not sure, I just take pictures. Usually they are still life or landscape. I don't take good shots of people usually. =/
I find taking portraits really hard you have to find the right person for your subject matter and some people don't photograph well.
Exactly! So I normally just create my own scenes or find a picture perfect one. I don't do photography that often though. I mostly draw and doodle.
I can't draw very well. I mostly take photographs.
View all replies
Yes very much so. I'm starting to look around at some other peoples stuff and was wanting some feedback on my own. This is the first time I've shared my stuff with people other than friends, so it's a little strange to say the least.
Hey. Enjoying yourself right now?