Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 6

not new, but looking for new friends.

:iconalicexofxdarkland:
AliceXofXdarkland Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
i've been floating around DA for a few years now, but i need some new friends to help give me feedback on my submissions. i get a few views on my stuff, and occasionally a few faves, but not many people telling me why they do or don't like it, or whether i've improved much.
i've tried being more active in the DA community to little fruition, so it's come down to straight out asking anyone who's interested to help me out.

i do give feedback in return. i generally watch back those who watch me, and try to build friendships with my watchers where i can. so if anyone is interested please let me know.
this is a genuine request, so trolls will be dealt with accordingly.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconparabellum08:
Parabellum08 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
All of your work is fantastic, All of it carries your style of drawing with the mix of graphite and Colour, you make it all work so well, It's your own style of Noire and I personally love it, Admitted not everything you do is to my taste and Visa versa, But all of it is Exceptional.
awww :blush: well there's an ego boost if ever i needed one.
:iconparabellum08:
Parabellum08 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Excellent, Now get out there and Draw Solider! XD
:iconmgcogan:
mgcogan Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Your work isn't really the style that I look for when watching people... However your avatar is too cool!! And you are very pretty. :D It does look like your skill has improved during the time that you have been posting here though. Keep practicing. ;) Good luck & I hope you find the friends & feedback that you desire.
thank you for taking the time. and thank you for your honesty. :D
:iconmgcogan:
mgcogan Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Not to be too cliche... but, honesty is the best policy. ;)
Add a Comment: