I WANT FRIENDS n-n

I'm looking for some friends on here to chat with~ :iconrubcheeksplz: I can talk about anything :la:

And a few suggestions for what I should draw next :meow: I'm having a little trouble coming up with stuff :iconeheplz:
Comments130
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi there! I'm Yuki, let's be friends :iconbunnyloveplz:
Welcome to DA.
I'm also new and looking for some friends.
Maybe we can be friends?
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES PLEASE :iconasdfghplz:
OK. Then we are friends.
HOW ARE YOOU :iconcuddleplz:
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJUSSSSSSSSSST FINE~~ :iconba-kyunplz:
\owo/ Good what you up to?
Hrmm... nuthin much :T Nothing really exciting has happened recently. Except that I watched the movie Mama, ya know, the one that's been on the front page of dA for a while :la:
Oooh was it good? :la:
i have 2 freinds... i only decided i can draw ok couple of weeks ago so yeah... im using a laptop ATm so my pics are not great... but i love to talk.... anyone got cookies...?
Hi there!
We can chat if you want :)
YAAAAAAY TALK TO ME PLEASE ;x;

how are you?
Any likes or dislikes?
Looool XD Are you that free! :D
I'm doing well these days but the lack of sleep is driving me crazy T_______T

I like art, reading, writing, dramas, movies, shopping, graphics, & photography.

How about you?
Hi~ What're some of your favorite shows???
I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE........

:iconadventuretimeplz::iconoooohplz::iconhomerplz:

I also like... Blue Exorcist, One Piece, Sword Art Online, Durarara (sort of), lots of random stuff XD

What shows do you like?
Adventure Time, for sure! That cartoon is crazy lol. I also like Young Justice, I've seen a few episodes of SAO but never finished the rest...

There aren't really many cartoons that I watch anymore...uhhhh there's Black Dynamite, Futurama, South Park. I watch a lot of reruns of tv shows like Roseanne, Golden Girls, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, lol...

Reading any books lately?
Hi :D Two people that can chat about anything... now that can't end well lol
so~ nice to meet cha~
So~ anime? Manga? Books? Music? Animals?? Personally I love anime- FullMetal Alchemist and Darker than Black are just awesome. I adore Manga ('bout the same as anime) and I'm a bookworm.
Unfortunately I can't give any offers on things to draw :( suffering art block currently lol plus I can barely think of things to draw myself (or rather- things I actually CAN draw- I have plenty ideas I just can't draw 'em )
I've heard of Darker than Black~ Did you read the manga or watch the anime? If you did both, which one's better?

I used to read a lot of books, but now I draw most of the time :P My day complains about me drawing too much though :iconeheplz:

I'm reading the book "Trash" and I think I'll start Iron King sometime XD Just haven't gotten around to it yet :T

I have sort of an art block right now too :iconsadcraiplz: I'm having some trouble finding any inspiration... And I hate not having anything to doodle in class ;x; everybody learns so slowly in my classes so I doodle while I'm waiting :lmao:
I've watched the anime- thinking of reading the manga- when I do I can tell you the better of the both.
Ha! Same predicament as me then- 'cept now I'm trying to split it in half- it's not working :(. My parents don't- they like to look at my pictures (I think anyways) and my mom recently started to help me on them by criticizing them (helpfully not with the vague it looks wrong)
I... have never heard of either of those two XD book I am currently reading is... well manga wise it's alot (waiting for them to update) book wise... I don't think I am currently reading one...
I just got outta mine (by writing and reading until an idea hit me and then having a screwed up conversation with my mom about contaminating one of my pics that are actually cute- the poor mousey TT.TT)yeah- in class and having art block sucks- I usually just draw random circles or throw something in the air - I'm a 'speed demon' in my clas- usually I'm the first one done so I'm stuck waiting and then even when the teachers are talking I do it and they don't bug me since I have good grades lol
Hey there. I'm also looking for some friends to chat with! :iconlaze2plz:
So, tell me a bit about yourself. Wait, I have to say something first. Okay, um...I'm a person from Canada :iconcanadahetaliaplz: who's not very good at art yet, but hoping to get better. c: I like anything really, anime, manga, books, movies, reading long research journals, reading crack fics. Nice to meet you.
No, those are my ideas. You can't take them.
CAAAAAAAAAAAAANADAAAAAAAAAAA :iconcanadarapefaceplz:

Haha, alrighties :la:

I'm a girl from the USA :iconusplz: I'm a sort of self taught artist in the area of manga/anime but I do take art lessons for realistic stuff :meow: I have lots and lots of room to improve ;-;

:iconyuicryplz: Your stuff is great what are you talking about I can't draw like you on paper and lookit all the pageviews you haaaaave :iconwaaaahplz:

I'm jealous ;x;

Do you like Hetalia?

I like Adventure Time, the Regular Show, lots of random anime (mwahahaha took your idea), drawing, free time, relaxing, lounging around, sleeping, eating, sleeping, etc.

:iconlazyrollplz::iconlazyrollplz::iconlazyrollplz:
Sorry for the late reply, I have exams and it really sucks. You're lucky you have lessons, I took them for a few months but then I moved and haven't had them again afterward.
What? what are you talking about? I have lots and lots of room to improve too! Have you seen my anything? :?
I love hetalia! Well moreso in the past than now, since I got bored after a while. :p now I'm sort of coming back to it. I like AT, countless video games, lots of anime (currently in love with serial experiments lain, sleeping, building stuff, tech stuff, procrastination, writing, etc. I like everything. c: