Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 15

Greetings to you all ^__^

:iconlostrohirrim:
LostRohirrim Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm not all new here xD hehe I've been here for about 4-5 years, before I got this profile .3.

I haven't really been active lately...Which is, like, the last two years xD hehe But I really feel like getting back on dA and meet some new people ^__^

Here's the thing: I used to be a huge fan of anime and Japanese stuff, but as the years passed, I lost interest in it .___. It was never really me...My true place is in the world of Tolkien/Rowling and Skyrim...Knights, Dragons, wizards and hobbits xD hehe
Many of my watchers are still anime fans, and since my art has changed, I don't get the same response as I did before :) So....If there's any Tolkien fans, or something like that, do feel free to take a look at my profile, and if ya feel like it, leave a comment ^__^ !!!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpetrova:
petrova Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist
Welcome back :hug: I am sure that with time your old watchers that still like what you will do will stay, others will unwatch and new ones that like your new style will come. A new member I can recommend who also likes LoTR is ~LadyxOfxLight who also has a forum post in the welcome centre :aww:
LostRohirrim Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Thanks for the reply ^__^ :hug: And thanks for sharing the link to this deviant ^3^ !!
:iconpetrova:
petrova Featured By Owner Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist
My pleasure, just glad to be of help :hug:
:iconrutiej:
Rutiej Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi like similar stuff by the sounds of it, would any of you mind looking at my stuff...many thanks RutieJ newbie
Your style looks awesome ^_^
:iconrutiej:
Rutiej Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
wow, thanks allot, it's self taught just need to empty my brain every so often. Totally traditional though haven't built up the nerve for digital yet....
:iconchiiku:
chiiku Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
lol i know what you mean about having watchers who began following during a decidedly different (anime!) art phase ^^; i've also been away from dA for a good bit, it's nice to meet artists around here again. checked out your gallery and i'm diggin the fantasy traditional works :)

*follows*

welcome back!
It's a bit sad when the old watchers leave, simply because they don't like the new art :/ But others will come, I'm sure of it ! ^^

And thank you so much ;w; ! I looked through your art as well..Looks awesome *__* <3 *watches*
:iconchiiku:
chiiku Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
thank you for the kind words :D and also for the watch!

good luck!
:iconkankitsuru:
kankitsuru Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student Digital Artist
heyooo :)
Add a Comment: