Closed to new replies
December 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 11

Hello everyone! :)

:iconfrostyfir3:
FrOstyfir3 Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hey guys, I'm fairly new here. I've been watching the site for quite a while now, and I made myself an account about 3 months ago, but I just recently started posting drawings. If anyone wants to have a look at them, please do and be sure to tell me what you think about them :)

~Frosty

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional General Artist
Hey there and welcome to the site!
I hope you enjoy your time here, find the community welcoming and helpful, and make many friends along the way!
:star:

I'm an old-hat here on dA, joined back in 2000 and stayed ever since (have a new account now), so if you have any questions feel free to ask.

I dropped by your gallery. :)

I'd be happy to add u as a Friend/Watch if you'd be so kind as to add me as well?

Take care now!
FrOstyfir3 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks for your reply :) I'd love to add you as a friend :) I will do it right away. BTW what do you think of my drawings so far? :) I know I'm not a good artist but still :p
:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional General Artist
You know the hardest thing about being an artist is?
We're our own worst critics.
We're harder on ourselves and harsher on our work then anyone else is, and in a way that's a bit sad because we don't deserve to be so hard on ourselves for all the work and effort we put into our work, but it's the truth.

You're being hard on yourself; I don't think you're a bad artist, not in the least, and I can see the future potential you carry to be great in what you already have in your gallery.
And I'm not blowing smoke up your butt either; I'm a very forward, blunt, and honest person and if I think something looks bad or needs improvement, I say it.

So stop being hard on yourself and continue your work; if you want to be better then you already are then practice, willingness to learn, and a good attitude is the only way. ;)
I know what you mean and appriciate your nice and meaningful comment :) It's just bad seeing people being a lot better at things you want to be good at. I guess that happens everytime to be honest :) Either way I'm trying to improve all the time :)
:icondreamingoftheforest:
DreamingOfTheForest Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi! checking out your gallery now! what are some of your interests?
Hey :) Hmm, good question. Well a lot of things to be honest, music, drawing, games, friends. I love doing all these as hobbies. I sometimes make music, but sometimes I just draw something, or if I'm feeling a bit tired I just play some games with my friends :) Either way, I always do something that keeps me busy, even if it sounds stupid to others :)
what kind of music do you like?
I listen to anything but mostly I prefer electronic music, I know... I know... ..a lot of people think it is horrible and it does not even qualify as 'real' music, but I like it :)
do you listen to stuff like dubstep?
Yes but many other genres as well :)
Add a Comment: