Details

Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 76
:iconemblemdefender:
EmblemDefender Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
There, now I've scared the not so brave people away. That means you're probably a good candidate for taking over the world with me!
Actually, this is how it is: I've been a member on dA for ages, but have just been absent for a year. Just to come back and notice that 95% of the people I knew have disappeared from here. So I'm almost a veteran, yet I feel like I don't know anyone here.

So feel free to talk to me. Don't worry, I'm not dangerous at all, so I won't eat you or anything like that. Unless you look very tasty.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconmihaihen:
Sorry about you're friends... i had to kill them. Khorne made me do it so i have no blame in the mater, haters that say any different should just GTFO \o/
Blood for the blood God!!!
:iconcheshirelies:
-screams-

;w; why would you want to scare us like that
:iconsadistskunk:
SadistSkunk Feb 3, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
:sprint:
EmblemDefender Feb 3, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
:iconpacharchar:
PACHARCHAR Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Just saying, I taste DISGUSTING. Absolutely horrible. Never tasted myself, but oh well... So, how are you, potential world-conqueror?
:iconphinnimonster:
Phinnimonster Jan 3, 2013   General Artist
Hello and welcome back!
I think I've seen one of your pictures before (the "Embarrassing Moment" Link one... hahah.) Are you a big Zelda fan?
EmblemDefender Jan 4, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Hi there and thank you.
Hah, well it depends on how you define a Zelda fan I guess. I'm not the kind of person who goes nuts and flails my arms every time I see a triforce or need to collect everything Zelda (I'm bad enough that I got the limited edition of Skyward swords though xD) . But yes, I definitely think it's one of the very best game series out there for many reasons and I look forward to new releases.
Phinnimonster Jan 6, 2013   General Artist
No problem!
Haha, I got the limited edition Skyward Sword as well :') Couldn't pass up that golden wiimote! I always have faith the next Zelda game will be good, so I always look forward to it. It'll really be interesting to see an HD Zelda next!
EmblemDefender Jan 6, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Haha, yep. Couldn't let that one slip! Actually now that I think about it once more, I probably am quite needy. xD My e-mail domain is even @skyloft.se
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that as well. Knowing Nintendo right, I think the HD will be the least impressive. : P They did a great job with Skyward Sword anyway, in some ways it was even better than Ocarina of Time.
Phinnimonster Jan 7, 2013   General Artist
Your domain is '@skyloft'? Haha, I think that might qualify as being on the nerdier side x')
Ah agreed, the impressiveness-factor of the HD will probably be negligible compared to the rest. Actually, I still think MM has great graphics. Bahah. (If you play it right after OoC, it's like, "Wow! High tech!") Skyward Sword was a really great game- I actually can't find many flaws in it, but for some reason it's not been as memorable for me as the other games. I wonder why that is?
Add a Comment: