Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 116

Not new, but I'm looking to be friends with similarly crazy deviants. Tell me about your OCs!

:iconpixiesabre:
PixieSabre Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi there I'm Sabre! I'm British, primarily a zoologist but I draw for fun :love: !
I mostly draw animals and my OCs. I've been on this site a few years now but many of my friends have sadly left!
I would love to hear about your characters :) !

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpacharchar:
PACHARCHAR Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello, it's nice to meet you! Ha ha, my characters are in the process of development and I don't have any pictures of them in my gallery. :lol: How about you?
PixieSabre Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hi! First off sorry this reply is so late, been doing exams!
Ahh I have so many characters! :) I've had them for years now.
PACHARCHAR Jan 20, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Ha ha, don't worry about it, I know how hard it is to go online when you have exams. Luckily I have a year before my exams get REALLY serious. It sucks. :(

I see! :) My characters are still in development . Who is your favourite?
PixieSabre Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hm I couldn't possibly choose! I guess Varrh and Cor are most dear to me as I've had them a long time and I've developed their characters a lot more than the others through roleplaying :) You?
PACHARCHAR Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Varrh and Cor, huh? They have awesome names, they sound kinda Welsh, in a way. :D Well, my fave OCs are probably Atticus and Kane, but they're in development, so I don't have any pictures of them in my gallery...yet. :)
PixieSabre Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Thank you :) It wasn't intentional for them to sound Welsh but that's cool :)
I know how it is having the ideas in your head but not getting round to drawing them :XD:
PACHARCHAR Jan 27, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
You're welcome. Yeah, I thought they did sound like something out of Wales: really fantasy-sounding with letters that make it difficult to pronounce! :XD: They're awesome though. :D
Ha ha, well I might be uploading them soon but that's only if I can ever become bothered. I'm too lazy for my own good. :lol:
:icondevilkid-chan:
DevilKid-chan Jan 7, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi, I'm Noodle! :meow:
I'm British too; I have a few characters, most of them are in stories but I have a few on the side that are unused :XD:
What about YOURS? :stare:
PixieSabre Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hii, sorry this reply is so late, been doing exams XD!
I have lots of OCs, around 10/12. I've had most of them for a few years now so I feel like they are part of me :aww:
I love the idea of your OCs answering questions on your profile by the way :o, cool!
Your profile also says you're short - are you smaller than 4 ft 11? (my height XD)
:icondevilkid-chan:
DevilKid-chan Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Awh, that's fine :giggle: Exams are important! :D
Nice :D That's a good amount. (I feel like I have too many now :'D) I get the same feeling :aww:
:giggle: I just had to let them out of my head, they were annoying me a lot :XD: Thanks! :D Feel free to use the idea if you want!
Hmm, well, I'm a little taller than that... but only a little! :XD:
Add a Comment: