Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

I'm not new, but I'm looking for friends! ^^

:iconcats2000:
Cats2000 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hello, yeah, I'm diffidently not new, seeing as I've been here for months now, but I'm looking for some friends, as it is very fun to make new friends :D My interests are Adventure Time, other Cartoon Network shows, gaming in general, Minecraft stuff, well, things like that XD Feel free to speak to me, preferably about some of my interests, of course, since that would be a good subject to speak about with me XD Also, I'm willing to RP, preferably Adventure Time, I love RPing, so you don't have to be an expert with RPing to RP with me, I will find it fun anyway. The RPs could be couples, adventures or plot based :D Yeah, of course, I'm also an artist, currently I've made some Rayman stuff, a Minecraft mod pic, Adventure Time and one Zelda fan-character pic, feel free to visit if you wish ^^ See you soon!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfiredaemon:
firedaemon Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional Filmographer
I love Adventure Time. I'm not really a fan of Minecraft, I prefer Lego. But I do love other video games, mainly RPGs like Skyrim or Final Fantasy and also strategy games like Civ. My favourite game is Monster Hunter.
Cool ^^ I like Minecraft because I love creation games, Second Life, IMVU, Whirled, SPORE and finally Minecraft, allot of games where you can create things ^^ I have two friends who at the moment RP with me, but would you like to RP something? I love RPing, like I explained earlier.
:iconyamcha-wolf:
Yamcha-Wolf Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
I'm good at being friends with people, lol. Welcome to the party! though you aren't new, still! Either way, its nice to meet you! God knows there's plenty of roleplaying going on here. If you haven't already, you should join a group! :)
Im in allot of groups, is there one specifically for Adventure Time roleplay? ^^ If not I can make one ^^ I'm talking about two persons RP, not the bigger forum based ones ;)
Yeah, I know lol. You could make one if you wanted, I'm sure people would join. :)
Yeah, I made the group and it's up now :) But, do I have to mark something specific to allow people to join by request, not vote?
You know, I don't have a clue lol! You might wanna ask someone else or look on the sites FAQs
Add a Comment: