I'm a lonely deviant in need of friends

I've only just joined deviant art it's pretty amazing but I feel kind of invisible which is a bit weird of me to say. The art I see here is incredible and I hope others can see my art the same way :)
Comments58
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello and welcome! :wave:
Hello to you too and thank you :)
You're welcome. How are you today?
Good thanks , how are you?
I'm okay. :3
You do some pretty good work, but you should promote yourself more. Find as many groups as you can and just submit, submit, submit until peeps start to notice. Just don't give up :nod: Also, welcome (^ ^)
Thanks very much again, much appreciated :D
Don´t worry you´ll have to do a lot to get yourself arround =O hello anyway ;)
so how are you? :D
Good good, how are you ?
I´m always fine :D So..what do you like to draw? ;)
Abstract art is what I like drawing in particular and I write poetry, how about you? :)
well sounds good ^^ I prefer drawing animals since the beginning.. ^^°
Feel free to drop by!! :3
Hey Ocean. Welcome to dA (for the umpteenth time, I'm sure). A lot of new artists (myself included ):) feel invisible but it's okay, before long you'll have some watchers/people to watch/friends
what kind of art do you do?
Thank you for the warm welcome :)
Abstract art is what I love to do but I also write poetry :) how about you?
You're welcome for the welcome.
Abstract art huh? cool. I haven't actually met anyone who does abstract art yet, mostly in highschool they force realism or at least semi-realism on you. (makes sense though, you have to learn the basics) I'll check some of your poetry out too, though I'm less keen on poetry. I like poetry with a lot of imagery, like T.S Eliot. now that I think about it, I like really simple poetry....
As for myself, I don't know yet. I don't plan for art to be my main career in the future, but I like doing it. I just got a tablet and started digital, but I've been doing traditional for quite a while (if doodling counts). I also like to make games but I don't see any on here so I guess that's newgrounds' territory?
People hate me... My welcome forum was closed :cry:
Oh wow, your pretty good at writing!

The thing people have to remember is that it takes practice and persistence to get known here. I bet if you submitted a bunch of high quality stuff here it'd get more people to notice you on the forums. I got only a few friends on dA, but I'm always willing to make more!
Also, being nice to people and stuff helps out a lot.

The newcomers love it when you comment and view their drawings, and the more seasoned
users like serious critiques and reviews on their stuff. Little stuff like this helps you build up an audience.

don't forget to roam the forums every once in a while too! There's a bunch more people like you and I who just want to be noticed by the community.
Thank you very much , ill keep those tips in mind :)
I am so lonely. I tallk to people and comment but nobody ever comments on MY art. Will someone please comment on my art?
That's alright ... It's pretty much the same for me I hope things will change over time :)