Closed to new replies
December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 17

Welcome me!

:icona-aa-a00:
A-AA-A00 Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Hi there, my name's Sarah and I live in France. I'm 17 and I'm not really new to Deviantart. In fact, I've been here for three years but during two years all I did was fave or comment other's artworks. So yeah, kinda lame. I only started being active this year and started submitting deviations regularly ( or not ).
And, for three years, I didn't know there was a forum so... I'm here to show you I exist. Yep.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconraekhajiit:
RaeKhajiit Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
YAY! u exist! ^=^ lol now u can live the Deviantart life to the fullest xD
A-AA-A00 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Yay, I'm gonna have loads of fun \(^o^)/
:iconraekhajiit:
RaeKhajiit Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
WHOOOOO HOOO! :crazy:
:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
You exist?? Who, I thought I was just seeing things again... o.o
Great to have you here! I really enjoy the DA forums, and I'm sure you will to. There are quite a few trolls here, though. :( If you want to learn how to use the site's block feature, just read this: [link] I hope that helps.
A-AA-A00 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Thanks! But so far I haven't met any persistant trolls. It can still be helpful though :)
:iconaskblackhearse:
Askblackhearse Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Why hello there, Sarah.
Hello :)
How are you? ^^

I've seen your Gallery. Boy am I jealous. I can't draw well digitally. I am so-so traditionally.
I'm doing fine. But really there isn't anything to be jealous of. I'm such a slowpoke; just to do the linearts takes me four hours and I don't even want to talk about the coloring :x.
Why don't you try digital art? It's way easier than you may think!
Digital art may seem easy to those with tablets and equipment to make it, not to mention years of refining their technique. I don't seem to have time or motivation anyway. I use my laptop's touchpad, and dA Muro and MS Paint to draw with, when I fell like being artisic. I actually find traditional to be easier.
Add a Comment: