Anyone wants to chat with me?

I'm not new here (next month I'll be in this account for 2 years, but on DA for 3), though I'd love to meet people here C:

So, well, I'll tell you some of my interests, than maybe it can be easier for us to talk? XD
I love videogames (Pokémon especially), pop music, japanese music, animes, mangá, drawing (lol?), animals, cartoons... can't think of more stuff. ouo

anyway, come talk to me if you want <3
Comments157
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello! :D What anime and manga do you like?
Hi there C:
wow, there are so many xD but well, I'd say my favorite ones are xxxHolic, Kaleido Star, InuYasha and Dog Days.
What are xxxHolic and Kaleido Star about?
xxxHolic is about a boy who can see ghosts. One day he enters a shop against his will, and he meets a woman, who is the owner of the shop, and discovers that shop was a place for people who had a wish. She guarantees one wish of every person that comes into the shop, but she has a price. Not money, but other things. However, it's not always that the people's wishes come true. It depends more on what the people do to fulfil those wishes.
The main character is in love with a girl who only gives him bad luck, and he knows a boy who he hates, because he thinks he's annoying and everything else. It's very fun to see them arguing, but it's also a sad anime. :(

Kaleido Star is about a girl who really wanted to be on Kaleido Circus. She was kinda clumsy, but she was very funny and had a big heart. It's an amazing story about friendship, perseverance.
I love all those things too ^^ I'm a major anime nerd though. I write alot too *points to account*
XD
oh, nice C:
I used to write a lot (but in portuguese), but now I've lost my inspiration and so I stopped :(
I think I'll read some of your stories :3
OOO that's cool, and awesome ^^. And it's okay, not everyone likes writing these days, most of it is art and acting. I'm from california, so most of the kids and teenagers here are more of up and acting sort of people.
xD yeah.
I stopped writing, but I love reading what other people do x)
So your an artist? (I'm the idiot who hasn't clicked to see your DA page yet)
yep xD
I enjoy drawing mostly wolves and dogs, but I also draw felines, humans... actually I'm trying to draw a little bit of everything, but I have a long way to go xD
That's cool ^^ I'm a wolf artist as well, canines and felines mostly, but I don't draw much :iconrivaxorus: is my art account. I'm a furry as well.
View all replies
Hi, I'm Noodle! I like manga too! :aww:
Random Conversation Starter: What's your favourite colour? :D
Manga is awesome 8'D
Purple, but I also love pink C:
and yours?
Yup! :D
I like blue, and sometimes purple :XD:
happy early anniversary! XD
awwh you're very welcomed! ;D sorry for the really late reply DX
oh, no problem XD
thank you for understanding! >w<
oh and have a very happy new year~! ;D
you're welcome!
thanks, and for you too :3
awwh you're very welcomed! ^////^ and thank you so much too! >/////<
View all replies
Heyas~ How you doing? ^^ We're really similar in terms of interests :heart: For instance:
~I love gaming! (My favorites includes Ib, Fable, Dragon age origins, Touhou, Portal II, and Recettear ><)
~I listen to a variety of songs, but Jpop is my favorite XD Especially VOCALOID <3 Have you heard of it? :3
~I'm addicted to anime and manga! *A* (Who isn't?!) It's like my daily source of energy @u@ My favorite and first anime/manga was Rozen Maiden - I still love it! Atm, I'm currently watching Btooom! (If you're not into gore and those kinda stuff, don't watch it ;n; it's kinda horrifying. But other than that, it's pretty cool. Minus the rape. Oh god. I wish someone had warned me about that. TT^TT I'm paranoid for life now.), I've just finished Tsuritama (ADSGLKJA I LOVE IT >< I didn't really think much of it in the first few episodes, but then I forced myself to watch it to the end and ITS AWESOME >A< So sad it ended on ep 12 TT____TT), Still waiting for the latest episodes of Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (It's a typical romance anime, but quite funny and cute <3)
~Pfft. Drawing. Drawing is my life. What else can I say about it? It's like my other half. My lover. My savior. My one and only. //shotdeadandthrowntotheotherendoftheworld//
~Can't say I like animals all that much. I mean. Well. I love nature. Animals are cute. Especially cats. But. I dunno. I just tend keep as far from one as possible. Except cats.
~I prefer anime/manga over cartoons XD
I hope this isn't too tedious to read. :iconlazycryplz: Blame the anime/manga section.
From these games, I kinda know Touhou and I've her of Dragon Age, but I've never played any of them. Maybe I'll try playing these whenever I can. xD
Yes, Jpop is awesome. Yes, I've listened some songs from Vocaloid, but well, I don't know many songs. xD I like Miku's voice.
Rozen Maiden is amazing! I really like this one, but my favorites are xxxHolic and Kaleido Star. I have loads of animes that I like, but if I try to list them all here, it'll take a looong time xD First because I think I've watched almost 100 (if not more) and because I don't remember all names. (bad memory is bad)
I don't like gore, it scares me :C AOSIHAIUSHAUISH
I've never heard of Tsuritama and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. :(
The animes I'd been watching lately was InuYasha Kanketsu-hen and the second season of Dog Days. But you know, I stopped watching for a while. Too much to do for too little time.
ASHAODUIHAUIDHAOIUSHAIUS Drawing is really one of the best things ever. But sometimes it doesn't work for keeping me calm, because as I'm perfeccionist, I get even more stressed when stuff doesn't turn out as I want. XD
I love almost all animals. <3 I like snakes. o.o My biology teacher has a pet snake, she's orange with red eyes, so pretty. I wish to have one someday xD
Yeah, me too. Though I think I prefer documentaries about some animals than anime/manga. xD *fascinated by animals*