Closed to new replies
December 25, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 8

Hello everyone, people of Deviant Art !

:iconsimone93:
Simone93 Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Hello people of deviantart, only now after a year I realized the forum, saw my very distracting, I aimed to publish soon my drawings. So just to let me know a little bit I decided to introduce myself. My name is Simone and I'm 19 years old, live in Italy, specifically in Sicily, a land to envy! I started drawing since I was very small, and then exaggerate the age of 15-16 years and now I am come here, I state that I have not attended any kind of art school, I created all by myself: D I hope that 'll like my drawings, if you will pass from my account!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconworldwar-tori:
WorldWar-Tori Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012   General Artist
Welcome to the forums, you have a nice gallery.
What inspires you to draw?
Thank you, I do it just for passion, even if I want to go all the way to this passion. I'm trying to improve your technique :)
:iconholly-mellor:
Holly-Mellor Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Welcome, I am envious you live in Sicily, what a beautiful place :). Merry Xmas!
The Sicily is waiting to be discovered! : D I saw your Papaya .... digital paintings are fantastic. Congratulations! Merry Xmas!
:iconarthii:
Arthii Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012   Digital Artist
nice nick Papaya :D
:iconholly-mellor:
Holly-Mellor Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012  Professional Digital Artist
Thanks, I always try to come up with the craziest I can think of! I'm also known as fatass_frog and pickles XD, merry xmas!
waww .. you re so talent .. mee too .. I started drawing since im before school .. mybe . that is first I'd like to draw ..
and let see my art work ^^V [link]
waww .. you re so talent .. mee too .. I started drawing since im before school .. mybe . that is first I'd like to draw ..
and let see my art work ^^V [link]
Add a Comment: