Hello Everyone !

Hi ! I joined yesterday, because of all the great artwork :D I am REALLY bad in introducing myself ... I just can say, I like reading, music .. and nearly every kind of creative work (: (if you have questions - ask ! :D )
so .. anything I should know about ?
Comments43
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello I'm new on DA. I see that you from Germany. We can talk in German, when you want
but I think thats not allowed in the forum ;D
Yes, in the forum. But we can send us notes.
Hi welcome to dA! I'm new myself, I want to meet more people, so tell me about yourself! What is your favorite book?
(: I can't decide between The Kingkiller Chronicle (The Name of the Wind, The Wise Man's Fear) by Patrick Rothfuss and The Warded Man & The Desert Spear by Peter V. Brett! (Do you know them?) what's yours ? :)
I haven't heard of those, I'll have to look them up. I like Sherlock Holmes, the inheritance series... I like some of George Macdonalds books... Oh also I LOVE Tolkien's, and CS Lewis's books. Are the books you mentioned mystery or thriller?
I've read some Sherlock Holmes books a few years ago (: I don't know George Macdonalds... I want to read Tolkien for so long now, but everytime I'm reading something else... Those books are just fantasy, I think (: (like nearly all of the book I read)or mystery ? hm .. I don't know^^
Do you like any of the classics?
what's your definition of 'classics' ? But I don't think so .. I haven't read most of those 'famous' things like J.K. Rowling, Tolkien (but I want to) ...
Jk Rowling is a bit over rated... The Inheritence series is way better than Harry potter. But what I mean by the classics are like les miserables, the hunch back of notre dam, tale of two cities, the fishermans lady and so on. I would consider cs Lewis' and Tolkien's books like "junior classics" books that are still popular after more than half a century. Classics though are ones that won't go out of style like BeoWulf for instance
View all replies
welcome! There are so many ways an artist can grow here!
(: yes, alone this mass of inspirations you get here!
What music do you like? :la:   
I'm mostly listening to pop music ... mainstream, I know :D
Nice! Any particular artists?
from most of the artist I like just a few songs, but good are (at example) Birdy, Adele, Marlon Roudette, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, The Script, simpleplan ... just to mention some^^
what are yours ?
That's pretty awesome!

I like a lot of what you've listed.. My favourites are Breaking Benjamin, Red, and Lifehouse, though. :D
WELCOME TO DEVIANTART!!!!!! :iconsupertighthugplz:

And depends...what do you want to know about? ^ ^ So, are you more of a visual artist, a writer, a photographer, or a crafter(or whatever the right term is >.<)

I can help you become familiarized with deviantART (sort of, still learning stuff about deviantART too :P)

If you want any questions answered by a more experienced personnel check this guy out: [link]
Hi ;D

I think I have to go through all the different things here again befor I can ask specific questions :D
hmm .. I try everything out xD ! (but a writer surely not in english!) I think, taking photos is fun, but mine are most of the time not art, just memories ;) I like drawing and this stuff, but only "traditional" not digital (I'm not experienced with this)... what do you mean "crafting" ? ;D I like sewing, last week I tried origami(from a child-book about it), if I have the time, I "stitch"(?) ... one of my favourite techniques is drawing with drawing pen & India ink (i don't know if these are the right words, but my dictionary sais it :D ) but my work with it is not good at all xD
do you know, how the shop-thing works ?^^ (I don't want to sell something, but I don't understand the descriptions)
err...the shop...now that's something I don't know how to do yet XD

What are you shopping for?

and sorry for the late reply!!!!!!
I don't want to buy something, so it is not important^^
I think, when I need it I'll find out ;D

(it wasn't that long (: )
laol XD (dangit I replied late again) I know you've only been here for a week, but, how are you liking deviantart so far??

And you're doing better than I did when I was new here...I didn't discover the forums until like...2 weeks ago XD I was too scared of the forums, idk why, I just was.:iconbadpokerfaceplz:
I like it very much :D there are some incredible good pictures/artworks on this side (: (even if it is hard to find pictures of my self, which are good enough to post ^^)

haha, I thought maybe it would be better, if I would talk to other persons here, that was the only reason for me to post something ;D (but I haven't discovered everything yet ;D )
There are a lot of friendly and helpful people on deviantART. And early warning: there are some trolls, jerks, art thieves too. Whenever you encounter one, don't hesitate to seek help about it. Some of them really go the extra mile to piss people off.

And btw, how is your english? I mean no offense. I was just wondering since your english seems a bit chopped at some parts.
View all replies