Closed to new replies
December 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 42

Hello Everyone !

:iconmeradina:
meradina Dec 24, 2012  Student General Artist
Hi ! I joined yesterday, because of all the great artwork :D I am REALLY bad in introducing myself ... I just can say, I like reading, music .. and nearly every kind of creative work (: (if you have questions - ask ! :D )
so .. anything I should know about ?

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconraikairan:
RaikaiRan Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Hello I'm new on DA. I see that you from Germany. We can talk in German, when you want
meradina Feb 20, 2013  Student General Artist
but I think thats not allowed in the forum ;D
:iconraikairan:
RaikaiRan Feb 20, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Yes, in the forum. But we can send us notes.
:iconamericanacelta:
AmericanaCelta Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Hi welcome to dA! I'm new myself, I want to meet more people, so tell me about yourself! What is your favorite book?
meradina Dec 27, 2012  Student General Artist
(: I can't decide between The Kingkiller Chronicle (The Name of the Wind, The Wise Man's Fear) by Patrick Rothfuss and The Warded Man & The Desert Spear by Peter V. Brett! (Do you know them?) what's yours ? :)
I haven't heard of those, I'll have to look them up. I like Sherlock Holmes, the inheritance series... I like some of George Macdonalds books... Oh also I LOVE Tolkien's, and CS Lewis's books. Are the books you mentioned mystery or thriller?
I've read some Sherlock Holmes books a few years ago (: I don't know George Macdonalds... I want to read Tolkien for so long now, but everytime I'm reading something else... Those books are just fantasy, I think (: (like nearly all of the book I read)or mystery ? hm .. I don't know^^
Do you like any of the classics?
what's your definition of 'classics' ? But I don't think so .. I haven't read most of those 'famous' things like J.K. Rowling, Tolkien (but I want to) ...
Jk Rowling is a bit over rated... The Inheritence series is way better than Harry potter. But what I mean by the classics are like les miserables, the hunch back of notre dam, tale of two cities, the fishermans lady and so on. I would consider cs Lewis' and Tolkien's books like "junior classics" books that are still popular after more than half a century. Classics though are ones that won't go out of style like BeoWulf for instance
Add a Comment: