December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 0

Hello everyone - my tennis racket sent me here

:iconhackneyraja:
HackneyRaja Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Hello deviant artists

i came on this sight a few days ago as a i needed inspiration for a paint job colour scheme for my tennis racket. since its the winter an im not playing much decided to personalise it.

seeing how cool this place was i went to register, only to be told my email address is already registered, long story short, i apparently registered like three years ago.

anyhoo, decided to post up some stuff i made. i used to play poker online to kill time, but realised i could be doing something more creative, so i started making some stuff. i learnt PS editing peoples pictures to make them look skinnier, prettier, etc. :)

obv im not very good yet, unfortunately i lack patience and unless i can get something done in an hour or two i lose interest.

kinda intimidated by the size and quality of this site tbh.

if anyone is interested ill post a pic of my racket paint job too when its done, needs a final coats of white paint, pbly finish it sometime later this week and get it strung when the weathers better.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

No comments have been added yet.

Add a Comment: