Hello Guys!

It's me, Tobi!

I am a 28 Year old lover of photography, and nearly all other kinds of art. Was here before, earlier in my life. Maybe it was the wrong time and anyway the "not so high" quality of my releases. Many things have changed since this time.

Maybe will be writing each other, soon. On some comments or discussions.

I am looking forward to a nice time!
Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! welcome to DA ;D
um. . . I notice your username has all the letters needed to spell "Hobbit". Do you like the Hobbit? :)
thats funny...never seen this name like this, before! it should be the funny version of my realname.
but maybe, my subconscious played some trick with me :)

AND YEAH! I really like the hobbit.. baggin... whatever! But the Movie wasn't so nice, to me. Too much new hollywood story/freaky simarilion-content...too less original story.
I want to watch the Hobbit but haven't gotten the chance to. I remember I was supposed to read the Hobbit in seventh grade but never actually read it so I don't know exactly what the original is. I remember something about tricking trolls until morning and golem with riddles and raw fish. Golem probably one of my favorite characters from the Lord of the Rings world; he very entertaining.
If You don't actually know what happens in the Hobbit (book) everything is fine for watching the movie!
And yes, it's very entertaining!
yeah... i am riding MTB/Downhill/freeride for myself...if i am not injured ^^
I've done a few webdesigns, wallpapers in the past.
At present i am focusing on a new profession in my life.. maybe it'll be something with "design".
I was a dental technician, before. Knocked out by allergy :)
Welcome to deviantART. :)

Good luck with your Photography, I'm into photography too. Need to update my gallery though.
What are some of your interests? :la:
I love photography (nearly every kind) and gfx with photoshop.
And i am focused on sportvideos. especially mountainbike/downhill-videos.
That's pretty awesome. :O

But do you do any of them yourself?
yeah... i am riding MTB/Downhill/freeride for myself...if i am not injured ^^
I've done a few webdesigns, wallpapers in the past.
At present i am focusing on a new profession in my life.. maybe it'll be something with "design".
I was a dental technician, before. Knocked out by allergy :)

first, it was posted wrong...i'm not firm with this forum-style :)
Ah, I see. :nod:

That's pretty cool.

What kind of allergy? :confused:

And why design?
allergy against acrylatics. But not the Polymerized, hard one. (only a big problem if youre working with the unfinished product)
so. acryl-nails on women are no problem. Hairstylingproducts can be dangerous. But for me, everythings right :)

Design like.. Webdesign or something. I like to create things if additives let me! :D But i have a little bit time to decide about my future. My labratory was good insured for my allergy ;) [the few things that are really good in germany]
Oh right, I see. :O_o:

That's pretty intense. :hmm:

It's good you got out of that business. :nod:

That's pretty cool!

It's not too bad then. :)
Welcome to deviantART! :wave: