I come in peace, take me to your leader!

Hi! I just found out about deviant and I am impressed! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm an amateur artist interested in surrealism, abstract art, realism etc. I preffer classic drawing and painting over digital art. Besides art I also like music, literature, poetry, philosophy etc. Nice to be here. :D
Comments25
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I surrender! Don't shoot! Haha so what kind of music do you like?
I like classical music, blues, jazz, rock and metal.
What kind of music and poetry? :la:
Regarding music I like classical, blues, jazz, rock and metal. Also, if I find some melody interesting which comes from other genres, I preffer to transpone it to guitar sound or something similar.

Poetry : I like dark, unusual poetry. Surrealistic or realistic. E.A. Poe, Heinrich Heine, William Blake, Friedrich Hölderlin, some poetical pieces of H.P. Lovecraft, Novalis...
That's pretty cool. :O

Why classical? Any particular.. composer?

Interesting.. that's quite a cool range there! :D
Well, I find classical music moving and almost apocalyptical in some weird kinda way. Some particular composers, mostly german, austrian and russian. Wagner, Beethoven, Haydn, Strauss (both junior and senior), Bach, Tchaikovsky...
That's pretty interesting...

Yes, I know many! I like them as well, but.. yeah, for apocalyptical, I often go with soundtracks. :nod:
Since you mentioned soundtracks, I will name a few of my favorite. Alien 3, Batman returns, A clockwork orange, Conan the barbarian (1982.)
That's really interesting!

I take it you know all of these because you've watched the films?
View all replies
Don't believe =DamaiMikaz; I am your leader :mwahaha: 

Hi, welcome! Nice to meet you :handshake: If you have any questions I'll gladly help :)
I hereby grant thee the leadership of me. I am just a young padawan my master. Show me the way of the Force. But be warned, I tend to go to the Dark Side. :D
I'm the leader. Bow down to me! XD
I bow to you, oh master of the cosmos, ruler of life and death, first among the elite, master of masters, little fluffy carrot amongs the vegetables, chocolate amongst candybars, sugar amongst salty breadpieces... :D
I like your attitude :D
I'll take you to my leader, but I didn't vote for him!
Then you should revolt against your leader and vote for new one. hehehe
Hi there! What are you up to?:wave:
Various things. Currently I take some texture and then I try to see some figures in it. Then I just make lines over the figures so they become visible to others. Kinda like "characters" and "figures" you can notice in the clouds.
Oh! That's so cool!