Closed to new replies
December 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 7

Look At Me!

:iconarthii:
Arthii Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012   Digital Artist
Hy .. im ney in DA .. just submit some digital art of my art work. I know DA very very very long time .. but I just interesting with DA now ..

Let me introduce My Self .. Im from Indonesian exactly live in West Java .. Im Sundanese people .. and i'm still Study Agriculture in my college .. SO I have many activity in variouse activity.

create art as my freelence job . my other activfity is . music . and cultivation . browsing . reading . and Facebooker .. :D

hmm . i'm not sure with my english . so Im sorry with that :D

I hope I'll have good friend in here!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

thank you so much for looking my art an for replied .. yes I live in Indonesia .. it's have many many organism live in here .. so I got science Study .. exactly agriculture :airborne:
:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
You live in Indonesia?? What a place to be! Your climate is surely tropical, which is both a luxury and a curse. I look forward to checking out some of your art. :D
thank you so much for looking my art an for replied .. yes I live in Indonesia .. it's have many many organism live in here .. so I got science Study .. exactly agriculture
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Yeah, Indonesia's biodiversity is impressive. But the country's forest conservation isn't. :(
Arthii Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012   Digital Artist
Who that said no conservation. I did see some government agencies such as LIPI (Indonesian Institute of Sciences) and Forestry department.
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
Oh, really? Well I'm glad there's at least some effort to conserve what little rainforest is left in your country.
Arthii Featured By Owner Dec 25, 2012   Digital Artist
I think not only in my country .. Events thats don't want to happen is always coming in every sector .. one of them is foretly problem ..

in my country . there are some problem about illegal logging .. and forest fires .. and no little forest that is left ..

But we are always to get problem solving about that ..

mmm .. I think all people in the world also must worry and notice to our forest .. because our forest is act as the lungs of the world!
Add a Comment: