hey there!

hey there, i'm shannon and i'm not exactly new to dA, just made a new account! but i'd love to make some friends. :)
Comments49
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello, nice to meet you. What kind of stuff inspires you?
hello, nice to meet you too! and i'm not sure really, i don't get inspired very often, what about you?
What are some of your interests? :la:
i love art, listening to music, watching tv, hanging out with friends, i'm always on my computer tbh, reading and that's about it. i'm quite a boring person xD what about you?
What kind of music and tv? :la:

Aww.. I am the same there, though! :highfive:
i love the kooks, mumford & sons, foster the people, two door cinema club, ben howard and the list goes on :)
i love watching the walking dead and the big bang theory but i watch what ever's on really! what about you?
That's pretty awesome. :la:

I like a few of what you've listed.

Interesting..

I like Breaking Benjamin, Red, Lifehouse.. as for TV series, a lot of them. >.<
ah i've never heard of them but i'll give them a listen, i listen to basically anything :) and ah i see, any favourite tv series?
Yes, give them a go!

Well, I like Being Human.. that was my first TV series? Game of Thrones is great, and then there are so many other awesome ones. :la:
View all replies
:icononionhiplz: nice to meet you ! Pls be my friends ! xDD
hey there, nice to meet you too! and sure, tell me about yourself :)
xDD well... I dunno wut to describe myself but... i like cat :iconcatplz: haha ^^;
aw ahaha, i like cats too :) what type of music do you like?
hmm... I'm not too sure but I really love to hear J-pop song ! especially VOCALOID ! :iconvocaloid-love: :icononionyayplz:
aw, i've never really listened to j-pop, but i used to have an obsession with kpop! :D
ohh , it's okay . but unfortunately, I also dun listened to k-pop ^^;
View all replies
Hi! Tell me about your self!
hey! um, i'm not sure what to say about myself but i love music (mumford & sons, the kooks, ben howard, foster the people, two door cinema club and the list goes on). the walking dead and the big bang theory are amazing! i've loved drawing for as long as i can remember and i've recently got into photography.
i don't know what else to say really so just ask me any questions. :) also tell me about yourself!
Awesome! Well, I love playing the piano, and I like dancing traditional Spanish folk dance... I love art (obviously) and I like meeting people from around the world. What kind of drawing do you like to do?
awesome! i used to want to learn how to play keyboard but i just kinda gave up cause i'm really lazy! ahah and anything really, i've mainly been drawing people because i'd love to get good at drawing realistically. what kind of art do you like doing?
Woah I just looked at your artwork, it's really good! Well recently I have been doing digital artwork because its less messy to clean up :P as to what I like to draw... It's very random... Basically everything except fur. I can't for the life of me draw fur on my computer! Lol. Other than drawing and listening to music, what do you like doing?
aw thank you! i've only got a few of my favourite pieces up on here. and ahh i see, i got a tablet last christmas and i haven't really used it much but i think i'll start using it more, i'm just not very good at digital art. :P and i watch tv, read, go shopping, go out with friends, spend most of my time at school (unfortunatly) and that's really it. i have quite a boring life tbh. what about you, what else do you like doing?
I'd like an actual drawing tablet sometime, I just use my ipad... Well... I like exploring towns I move to (which happens a lot because I have moved over 17 times) um... I like telling stories... But yeah... I'm pretty boring :P what are your favorite subjects?
View all replies