Hi every one!

Hi! I am newish to dA (or better said, several months ago I was new, then I deleted my account, and now I started it up again). Does any one want to be my friend? Lol I am a pretty random person.. I love to read fantasy books like The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lord of the Rings, Percy Jackson, and anything by George Macdonald. Other than that I like horseback riding, dance, playing music, taking walks, and meeting people. Oh and I have an unhealthy obsession with Alpacas... Lol...
Comments57
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi! Are you enjoying the holidays?
Well, I have lot's of work for university... but it is hard to start learning :<<
Aren't you on break :( ?
I am, but my exams start in January
Oh.. Well I hope you do well! My exams were several days ago
Welcome to dA!
What's kind of music do you like?
Hi! Well, I like classical music and cultural music like Irish, Spanish, and middle eastern music... What about you?
My grandma got me into some classical but over all I usually prefer punk, indie and rock. What are some of your favorite bands?
Well, I enjoy Celtic Women, Gungor, and a few others, but randomly I like songs from other artists too, like I like a song from 1direction (I'm not a directioner) and I like some of Carrie underwood... What about you?
I believe I've heard of Celtic Women. I like Carrie Underwood, I never really liked country music but since it's the only station we can play on the radio at work, and I was working 70 hours a week in the summer, I have to say there are a few songs I like the are country now. "Hard to Love" by Lee Brice is one of my favorites.

A few bands I really like are In This Moment, Three Days Grace and Five Finger Death Punch.

And I have a strange love for David Bowie :lol:
Yeah I don't like all of carrie underwoods songs but quite a few I like... I have never listened to the bands you mentioned... I may have to look them up...
Yeah, I know what ya mean.
They're more heavy rock/metal bands.
View all replies
Have you seen The Hobbit? :D
No I haven't :P I would like to though... Have you? Is it any good?
Yes, I really enjoyed it! It was a lot of fun seeing another LOTR movie after such a while!
:D have you read the book?
I have, indeed! It's been quite a few years now, though, so I want to revisit it and refresh my memory :D What about you?
Yes, several times :D Tolkien did a great job on it. Did the movie do the book justice? I mean a lot of the book was what people where thinking
It's hard to say because they're making a trilogy out of it (which I was surprised to hear since they're making a trilogy out of a book that's shorter than any other LOTR book (x ) so there are still 2 more movies! I think they could've had more emphasis on the relationship between characters, but besides that I think they did a great job! Have you seen the other LOTR movies?
View all replies
Hello!
I'm looking for as many anime/manga friends as possible, because I plan on posting a manga I am making, and I am trying to build up a fanbase before I release it. If its not too much trouble, to anyone who reads this, could you pass this post around to your anime/manga friends, and hopefully they'll pass it to theirs, so I can continue building my fanbase for the release of my manga. I'm only asking. You're not obligated to assist me in this of course. If you're not into it, please just disregard this message. I will also post a link to the manga's facebook page and other sites that will take you straight to the manga's home. There, you can learn about my manga, my characters as well as myself. I will post a message for the manga's due date, as well as its site links (this site being one of which that I will post my manga on), a week prior to its release. Due date is still uncertain at this time. However, it's simply a matter of months before its release. If anyone is interested, please add my page to your "watcher's list". In my journals are more info on my manga and I will post journal entries frequently for those who are keeping up with it. Thanks for your time.

Phiar
Cool! I don't make anime art myself, but I like seeing other people's artwork
Nice. If you're interested in reading my manga, I'd like you to add me to your watchers list, to keep up with my updates on when it'll be release. I also post journals frequently about the progress of my manga.