not new and looking for more people to know

three weeks i have been here but really its been eleven months.

i am looking for new friends :)
my current nick names are wolf, hurdo, and piras.

i love space, wolves, nature and culture from different countries plus music and art.

feel free to go through my gallery and my journals :)

the number on my name here is just a number tag nothing more
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hi I'm new and looking for friends as well!
(I if don't count that I have deactivated my account three times LOL)
i did that and well went inactive and created a new account which is this one yet the other one is still on here.. yet i only use this account

makes really no sense to me... why i leave on and create a new without closing it first
woohoo! double identity or something XD
Hi! Nice to meet you! Wolf is a cool nick name, my nick names well... Lets just say it was my older sister who came up with them... Lol. I'm interested in different cultures too, I'm not sure how to link it but I posted a journal entry with my interests in it... I am very interested in astronomy... What kind of music do you like?
cool :)
music would be: Japanese rock/ pop, rock, hard rock, some game music, anime theme music intros, metal, techno, and or goth
Cool! I have a friend in a metal band... I have never really gotten into it my self, but I find it interesting
neat

i had a friend who wanted to start a death metal band and well he lost interest and then you never heard from the person since

ya yet i do write lyrics and poems myself
Cool, do you have any up on dA?
not on here but on fictionpress and pinterist

heres the link to it [link]

[link]
heres some more

the rest i dont have up yet but planing to put them up
View all replies
Wolf? :O that's a cool nickname........

If you like wolves.....what are your general feelings towards border collies? ._.

What kind of space stuff do you like? :) I always thought the theoretical blackholes at the centre of galaxies were cool......
i like all animals :)

space like cosmos, stars, planets, black holes, that sort of stuff
Even wasps? :O

[link] these are beautiful :)
thats an insect

animals as in four legs and two legs
also wings
also marine life i had forgotten to say since thats in a different class on its own

some insects but not all
i dont like lizards or snakes or spiders
moths i do like
:/ oh sorry, I tend to use the word animal to mean any....like.......highly moving multicellular organism :)

:O moths are like....my worst enemy.....they terrify me ._. with how they are all dusty, and big, and flappy....

Sorry late reply :) been busy with family over Christmas
I see

iv seen small moths and sometimes big ones
I like the smaller ones than the big ones

I don't like spiders
Hello!
I'm looking for as many anime/manga friends as possible, because I plan on posting a manga I am making, and I am trying to build up a fanbase before I release it. If its not too much trouble, to anyone who reads this, could you pass this post around to your anime/manga friends, and hopefully they'll pass it to theirs, so I can continue building my fanbase for the release of my manga. I'm only asking. You're not obligated to assist me in this of course. If you're not into it, please just disregard this message. I will also post a link to the manga's facebook page and other sites that will take you straight to the manga's home. There, you can learn about my manga, my characters as well as myself. I will post a message for the manga's due date, as well as its site links (this site being one of which that I will post my manga on), a week prior to its release. Due date is still uncertain at this time. However, it's simply a matter of months before its release. If anyone is interested, please add my page to your "watcher's list". In my journals are more info on my manga and I will post journal entries frequently for those who are keeping up with it. Thanks for your time.

Phiar
cool :)

i have a place in my group for anime/ manga so you can submit your journals to it :)
i think i have a folder for it.. actually it mixes so a new folder will be put in :)

my groups is #grand-art-world
Okay, thanks. I'm pretty sure that'll help get the word out about my manga. How do I go about getting my journal in there exactly?
if the journal is already in a group it can only be in the one it is submitted to

so if its on your profile as in not in a group. you can submit it to groups. its the same button on the right side that says submit to group just like artwork has this same button
Thanks! Much appreciated!
i can also make you a contributor or co-founder in the group.

if you like
what would I do exactly as a contributor?
View all replies