Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 21, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 14

Not exactly new but I want to meet new people! :)

:iconnickielucian:
NickieLucian Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I was bored of my old account so I took the privilege to start a new one!
Uhm yeah...
My name is Shouri, from Japan and 21 years old.

My old account used to consist of digital art, but since my wacom tablet broke... I'm forced to do traditional for now. :)
Anyway I want to meet new people! Just to share thoughts of art, talk about music, anime or whatever your liking is. :)
I'm open for everything. <3

Hope to meet y'all soon =D

Oh and please don't mind my english... It is not my native language, and we don't speak much English in Japan.... so.. ^^;

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
What kind of music do you like? :)
:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
I'd love to chat about anime! What're your favorites?
NickieLucian Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Many kinds. One piece, bleach, fairy tail, naruto, full metal alchemist, death note, that sort of.. :) Ofcourse many more but too much to adress... ^^;
:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
In terms of movies, what anime do you like?
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Hello, and welcome back! I recently did the same thing, starting over with a new account... it's refreshing, isn't it?

That's really unfortunate about your tablet... I had to go without mine for a few months because I made the (very bad) decision to leave it at home while I went to university, and I ended up regretting it. I hope you can get a new one soon, but this could be a great opportunity for experimentation :)
Yes it's indeed refreshing!
New opportunities, new directions...

And sorry to hear that about yours too :(
I saved money already so I'm getting a new one soon lol

But I'll have to admit that traditional is refreshing and I can work on new techniques! :)
:iconscribblebees:
ScribbleBees Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Nice :D Which kind are you getting? I'm hoping to get a new one this year for Christmas since my old one has a really small working area that my wrist doesn't quite agree with... I've heard good things about Monoprice, and I figure that something cheap is best for me since I can just throw it in my bag and such without worrying too much about breaking it. Of course, I wouldn't want to break it, but if I were to accidentally do so, then I wouldn't feel too bad about it.
NickieLucian Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Just another wacom I think :) But a bigger one this time because my previous one was kinda small like yours, and I know. My wrist didn't agree with that.

Wacom is kind of expensive, but they work well enough for me :)
Usually they are hard to break (unless it's in my hands ofcourse...... >.>'')
Good luck getting one! =D
:iconphiamatus:
PhiaMatus Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Hi! sorry for your tablet D: I have drop mine just ones and i almost cry, but nothing happened to it (yey!)
English is not my native language either, -3- but write in forums has helped me a lot to improve my grammar, practicing is the key for everything i think.
Good that it's not broken! :)
Mine unfortunately is, but it's not the end of the world for me because traditional is awesome too =]

Offtopic: i love your native language, Spanish <3
Add a Comment: