Hello Deviant

Hello deviant,
My name is puzzel. Today I'm newbie deviantart.
I came here with a mission to learn the art, because people said, in here many beautiful crazy art. :meow:

I am very delighted if anyone visits my stall [link] :D
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Welcome to dA! :D You like anime?
Yes! What you like too :D!
Yess! (: What are some series you like?
I like many series, but the sepecial are like fullmetal alchemist, baccano, basara, and many :love:
How about you? :meow: btw you have a cute avatar :D
Oh, I love FMA :love: I haven't finished it yet, though, so don't give anything away x) I mean to watch Baccano because I hear it's very good! I don't know a lot about Basara but it sounds interesting. Some series I've enjoyed recently are Sakamichi no Apollon, Tsuritama and Natsume Yujincho- I also love Tiger & Bunny. :D
Thank you! (It was made by ~Glad-Sad) Your avatar is cute as well!
Waaw, it should be on my watching list, it sounds like fun.:D And I've seen a few episodes of tiger and bunny and it was pleasing. :love: I mean Sengoku Basara, which was adapted from the game, it tells of the Sengoku era in Japan even though the story is not the same with history. :D
Thanks! It`s Puzz my chara a life in my account :meow:
Oh, you mean Sengoku Basara! I wasn't sure x) I have the Samurai Heroes game! (Which reminds me, I haven't played it in awhile.) I saw a liitle bit of the first episode, I heard it's good so I want to watch more. :D
You're welcome! And I see :D How long have you had that character? (:
View all replies
Hello!
I'm looking for as many anime/manga friends as possible, because I plan on posting a manga I am making, and I am trying to build up a fanbase before I release it. If its not too much trouble, to anyone who reads this, could you pass this post around to your anime/manga friends, and hopefully they'll pass it to theirs, so I can continue building my fanbase for the release of my manga. I'm only asking. You're not obligated to assist me in this of course. If you're not into it, please just disregard this message. I will also post a link to the manga's facebook page and other sites that will take you straight to the manga's home. There, you can learn about my manga, my characters as well as myself. I will post a message for the manga's due date, as well as its site links (this site being one of which that I will post my manga on), a week prior to its release. Due date is still uncertain at this time. However, it's simply a matter of months before its release. If anyone is interested, please add my page to your "watcher's list". In my journals are more info on my manga and I will post journal entries frequently for those who are keeping up with it. Thanks for your time.

Phiar
so there is no manga, yet you already advertise for it? That's like saying "hey, you want a piece of cake?" but not having baked it yet.
Maybe you should post test-pages, lineart, sketches, a part of the story or a part of the script, panel planing, character reference sheets ....stuff like that. Then you'll be able to say "hey, look at my awesome cake-recipe, it's going to taste awesome"
thanks for the advice, but i already have a plan in action. thanks again though. nevertheless, i'd like you to check it out when it is released, if you're into it. you can keep up with my updates by reading my journals and find out a little bit about my manga.
It`s good plan, I hope you succeed :D
Hi welcome to dA! What kind of art do you make?
I plant to make a digital painting and fanart, I hope make it :D
Awesome! What kind of fan art?
I like anime and something that is on my mind :meow:
how about you? :D
Cool :D if I do fan art, I usually draw or paint famous singers or actors... But I usually draw fantasy or cultural things. What anime do you watch?
WoW! I like doo.. I watch anime with genre shounen..
So what anime do you watch? :meow:
I actually don't watch any :P I never have had a chance to. I watch tv shows like monk and psych... Have you watched those?
View all replies
Hiya! Welcome to dA (deviantART)! So... what's your favorite type of art? Wait! Sorry, I'm pretty hyper :D I love all art (sorry though, I'm not into manga/anime or chibi) I love watching cartoon movies aka. Dreamworks / Pixar / Sony Animation etc. So, how are you today?
I`m fine, thank you :D. How are you too?
I like all art too. I like cartoons especially his movie, they always show a good art, and amazing effects but I prefer anime/manga because they are display great stories and characters :3
I like all art too. But I prefer anime/manga :D
Welcome :hugs: I hope you enjoy your stay :highfive:
Thank you I :hug: back :dance: